How you all been?

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to see how the chuckleheads on my favorite place have been....

It's been awhile now...things are still the same. Same ol sob story. Up to my eyeballs in work, my son is growing and is an infinite supply of wonder to his parents.

Bike is doing ok...may end up selling it. I'm thinkin an SV650 or perhaps that other 650 that Zook has. Not the Bergmann, dammit...
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

I've a bit of a suprise for you folks...and I'll let that suprise be known when it's time. Hehe...
tounge.gif

Other than that, life is what it is in paradise. Full of stinky diapers and empty milk cartons. Dirty bottles and half-eaten chicken nuggets. Just the other day I took the family out to eat. Apparently, the little one is a bit fond of tempura shrimp. I order him a dinner set, give him a couple of pieces.

After a couple, he takes the last piece that I gave him and chews on it for a bit. And then for a little bit more. Ends up taking it out of his mouth, chews it again. I tell him to eat his dinner...he looks at me and gives me the piece of shrimp that he's been tossing around in his mouth. I put it down on the plate and he asks for it again. I give it to him, he then gives it back. "Eat?" he asks me. Oh yay...I get to have a pre-masculated piece of tempura shrimp. Lovely.
laugh.gif
Oh well...

Aside from that, things are going ok. Just really busy nowadays...both work and at home. Just thought I'd check up on you all and see how my favorite bunch was doing.

So please....how have you all been?
smile.gif

laugh.gif

good to hear from ya!!! (glad to see the old timers checking back in...)

so when ya going to let the Surprise out???
beerchug.gif

Good to see you on here, man. Glad the ol' daddyhood is treating you well! Keep us posted!!

--Wag--

WAZZUP PACDADDY!!!!!

Good to see you back on here again. Glad to see things are at least going for ya, and that you got to have some yummy chewed shrimp!
To answer your question, thingas are okay on my end at least. Just trying to save up to go to MMI.

By the way... Have you had your recent required buttless chap pics yet?

Chuckleheads
rock.gif

Don't you just pop in and stir the pot you...you...CHUCKLEHEAD
pissed.gif

Pac man, good to hear from you! Glad to see ething are all good! Dont be a stranger!

Good hearing from ya, Paul! Glad to hear that all is well! Don't keep us in suspense too long
wink.gif

Hey Smoothie...

...get your arse back over here and take it like a man
pissed.gif

(Shibumi @ Aug. 13 2007,08:49) Noooooo, you can't sell the Busa- that's like getting a divorce!!!  
eek2.gif
humph...getting a divorce isn't anywhere near as bad as losing your Busa
tounge.gif

glad to see you are still hanging around Pac...you know you can't just come on and tell us your son is growing and not post a pic!!! you know the rules
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

Super good to see you're doing well. My memories of early daddyhood are among my favorites
beerchug.gif

Its PacDaddy!!
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear things are good on your end
super.gif
Might sell the Busa
argue.gif

Life is good hear, can't wait to get to Tooele, UT for our hayabusa.org trackday!!!
super.gif

super.gif

Hafa ada PAUL !! I guessed the last “Surpriseâ€￾ right and I think I have a good guess on this one
cool.gif

Paul is it:
A. You are moving to the states
B. Another little Pac is coming

Good to hear from you brother - I need you to send me your number bro - we haven't chatted in awhile - frankly it has been too long.

Back