How you all been?

Hello Bossman!!!
Nice to hear from you Paul.
No luck so far, hoping to get it happening before snow flies though.

I know what Robb knows.
wow.gif

RSD.

Paul!!!!
cool.gif
Always great when you drop by...

Everything sounds busy as always for you my friend...how about some new pics of that little boy of yours?! I bet he's gotten so big!

Don't be a stranger, even if you're ultra busy...and hurry up with the news. I don't have a clue, but I'll guess that perhaps you're moving stateside? Whew, my brain is fried now...that's it for me...
laugh.gif

Hurry back Pac!!!
beerchug.gif

BOO...I'm back.
smile.gif

Damnit I've missed you guys. Thanks for all the love...much appreciated.
beerchug.gif

The suprise is coming soon...and dangit if you folks haven't been busy too.

And Shawn, my bro...please don't jinx me like that. I mean, another lil Pac or Pac-ette would be cool, but as of right now this lil monster sure is giving me a run for my money. Not to mention using it all up, too. Crap. Oh well...what better way to spend my hard-earned money.
biggrin.gif

Things are going alright so far. My boss is auditing my files...looks like I still have a bit or work to do. Damn...I can't remember the last time I was able to relax on this job. WTH...

Ennyhoo...thanks a bunch for all the love, folks. It's humbling to know that I'm still welcome around these parts...and that I haven't been forgotten. You folks are the best. I hope you'll forgive me...but I must run again.

Love you guys...
smile.gif

smile.gif

WE LOVE YOU TOO PAC!!! So, no answer to the allegations of moving stateside then?
smile.gif

Back