Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hi. My name is Shawn and I am new around here. If you all could help me out:
What is a "shovel"?
Why remove the reflectors?
How do I get the stickers off?
Will the K10 go 250mph stock?
Why do I want a "tobin" - whatever the heck that is?

Well - a little about myself. I live in the desert. Sand everywhere. We have an Oasis, but it smells funny. Today the sand in the air was so thick - all you could see was orange. No sand storm, just orange in the air, so thick you couldn't see through it.

Today I dropped off my application to teach for UMUC. The field rep asked if there was anything in particular (in my areas of concentration) that I wanted to teach and I told him, whatever the other instructors don't want to. ... We'll have to wait and see what they say, but I am pretty stoked!

Oh - and cush rubbers? What kind of a site is this anyway? Jeez, there are kids around.

A tre? I thought it was French like Tre' bien - no?
Hey look. Help me out here. I know that there is one best tire and one best earl - WHAT ARE THEY??? I can't believe no one knows...

Glad you are safe! We'll be ready for you when you return.

My bike will do over 200 MPH, stock.......just saying. I'm getting a Tobin next week, I expect it to go 220 mph then.

good intro, where are the sandy pics?

DD

hey whats up ... I tell ya they'll let anyone join this place huh :rofl:

Hope you are doing good over there, never heard back on that spreadsheet I emailed ya, let me know if you want something off that :thumbsup:

Well look here. It's MCM!

Just for you. Put it up last week.

r8

016.jpg

Hey, Shawn...glad you have 'access'.

Nice to see you here, and hope there's more where this comes from.

Trust you'll be safe and take care of yourself the way we would if you were here.

:beerchug: <==and thanks for everything you do, bro.

Just a quick :hello: And a BIG Thanks to you and all the boys who do what you do......:bowdown:

:laugh: I see your in good spirits. Keep'n your head low? How much longer do you have. Hope to see you at the bash.

Back