So friggin ticked at DDM right now!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Ordered a high and low kit and SUPER excited to get a box from DDM this mornin.... open it and ONE DANG KIT! I could say some things but I don't want Cap to give me a "timeout" for language.... So mad

Nope! No invoice in box or anything! Called & left a message

No offence but you might want to give the company a chance to respond to the issue before you slag them on this forum? You never know, one kit might be back ordered so they shipped you the one they had in the meantime? That might also explain the lack of paperwork....just sayin....:whistle:

This happend to me too a few weeks ago. What happens is when they have one of the kits on backorder, they just go ahead and ship you what they have. They take care of shipment on second item once it comes in.

oh man...does that mean you wouldnt have a full reason to go to cleveland with us next weekend? :poke: :laugh:

Just got burned by them buying one H7 6k and one H4 3k (not yellow at all) for an 05 750 and a twin 35 watt H4 one 3k(again not yellow) one 6k. They had us take pictures and etc to prove they weren't yellow. Hoping I don't have to send all of it back....

FINALLY got my lowbeam! Have sone stuff to do today but I'll toss it in pretty quick this evenin & see how it looks

Glad I got my order in before yours cause i got both at the same time :rofl:

I know... bad joke, i couldn't help it though. You'll prob love it. I put the high and low in on mine and its awesome. i got the 6k for both high and low.

On another note I ordered a dual kit for my brother for his zx14 and it took them fooooooorrrreeever to get to the house. No explanation, no email. But like 2 weeks later they finally showed up at the doorstep.

There is an order number ticker on the home page for DDM. I have not had any bad experiences with the customer service, but only had to call one time to clarify a set up.

If you look at the ticker, today they are shipping 243 orders out. I also had to wait 2 1/2 weeks for my HID set up, but was not going to complain for a grand total of $50. If they are busy, they are busy and sometimes you have to wait for a good thing.

Just my .02......

If you look at the ticker, today they are shipping 243 orders out. I also had to wait 2 1/2 weeks for my HID set up, but was not going to complain for a grand total of $50. If they are busy, they are busy and sometimes you have to wait for a good thing.

Just my .02......

I have to disagree. From a business prospective that's poor planning and implementation. If they're going to take 2.5-3 weeks ti ship you something it should state that clearly while ordering. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm willing to pay more to get my HID's in 2-3 days not weeks! Hence the reason I didn't order mine from DDM, customer service is terrible!

I hate to say it, but I have had nothing but problems with my last 2 orders from DDM. It takes 2-3 weeks to receive the order and when I got it. Something was wrong. For example, I ordered 3 sets of lights. 2 55w and 1 35w. I received 2 35w and 1 55w. It took over a week to get it streight and I had to send pictures to prove what then sent, then they did send me the correct items and that took a little over one more week. Over all, it was over a month before I received all the right parts.

My first order with them was flawless, but since that, there have been problems.

I haven't given up on them yet. I'm planing to ordering another set of HID's for my car. If that order gets screwed up, I will just have to look else where from that point on.

I hope my order doesnt get screwed up ??? Just ordered from them on the 28th. Ill let you guys know how long it takes to get them...

I agree that they should state in the purchase order that it will take 2-4 weeks to receive your order. Although, for a total of $50 I did not mind waiting for 3 weeks to get HID lights. To each their own, and I hope that things work out for those that use DDM in the future.

Back