Ordered my HID's

itsyasoldier

Registered
So I ordered my HID's today from DDM. I got the 55w 8k lows and highs. The only problem is that when I was trying to order it kept saying my billing address didnt match the one on the card so after 4 attempts it finally worked. I have moved a few times in the past year so couldnt remember which address was on the card......Anyways now I have 500 dollars pending on my account and DDM says it will take 3-5 days to get that money back:banghead:. I dont mind as long as the money does go back on in a timely manner. Extremely excited about the install. Hoping my Soupys lowering kit comes in around the same time so I can just do all of it at the same time.:bounce:

nice that will be my next step for my bike after installing them on my Vette everything I drive will have them... good investment!

Good congrats.
Any reason why 55w and not 35w and 8k and not something lower ?
8k will be awfully blue ?

Good congrats.
Any reason why 55w and not 35w and 8k and not something lower ?
8k will be awfully blue ?

That is what I had on my 04 Busa and I absolutely loved them. Yeah they r blue but I had people tell me you could see me coming from miles. As far as the 55w vs the 35w imo brighter is better. I havnt heard enough cons on the 55w to not use them. I do alot of country riding and like to see where I am going just in case that big whitetail decides to step out......:laugh:

I also have hid's in my cadillac cts-v. Cant go wrong

That is what I had on my 04 Busa and I absolutely loved them. Yeah they r blue but I had people tell me you could see me coming from miles. As far as the 55w vs the 35w imo brighter is better. I havnt heard enough cons on the 55w to not use them. I do alot of country riding and like to see where I am going just in case that big whitetail decides to step out......:laugh:

I also have hid's in my cadillac cts-v. Cant go wrong

Nuff said, enjoy them. DDM makes good stuff . If you have not already seen it you may find some helpful hints/tips here..https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/124304-gen2-hid-install.html

Back