snow

rocket1

Donating Member
Registered
WITH THE WIND THE TEMPERATURE TODAY IS ABOUT MINUS 28 CELCIUS THAT'S ABOUT 10 BELOW FARENHEIGHT. JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO WE'VE HAD ABOUT 6 FEET OF SNOW SO FAR THIS WINTER. I'M SICK OF IT BUT MY NEW 2003 BLACK AND SILVER BUSA IN APRIL WILL LET ME FORGET.
sad.gif

Move. hehe
I feel ya. I am in the same boat. Colder in Boston though. Let me know if you want to come down this summer.

Where is everyone from I am from Maine was 25 below today and got up to 40 below at night to cold for snowmobiling even I am going to snodeo this weekend hope it warms up alittle

Boston, 0F yesterday with the windchill around negative 35F
No more toys! I can't afford the ones I got! It is supposed to get above freezing Sat and Sun. There maybe a little more snow on the way though.

Where is everyone from I am from Maine was 25 below today and got up to 40 below at night to cold for snowmobiling even I am going to snodeo this weekend hope it warms up alittle
Where about in Maine are you at? I have friends that live in Old Orchard Beach. I will be bringing my bike up there this year for bike week in NH. I will be in OOB for a couple of days let me know.

We are experiencing one of the coldest winters on record here in the DC area. Wind chill was -2 this morning. Needless to say I won't be riding for another month or so.
sad.gif

Buffalo New York area here.. My pass time here the last few days has been thawing frozen pipes! Chill factors here have been -20* F...... But I look at it this way... every day that goes by brings me closer to spring and riding the Busa.

Sue_with_Busa_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffalo New York area here.

Hey, that's my hometown. Lived in the Bailey/Delevan area as a kid. It is also on eof the reasons I moved further south.It is cold in the DC area as well. usually the winters here are around high 20's to low 40's. That is within my tolerance with the proper gear. It really hurts to walk through the garage and look at my baby parked.

discreet007 sent you a note.... We will have to get together for that ride! I lived just a few miles from there!

rccola Yep it sucks with all the snow, Sue and I are dieing for spring.

t7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellas, the weather is absolutely crazy. I went riding on Monday for a couple of hours after work and it was 60 degrees. Thursday it was 9. WTF?

Back