snow time

Sorry man, we're just about to get into winter here,but its the peak riding season in the desert!
smile.gif

Getting close to time to put her up here but, I have a chance to tweak her alittle and not have to worry about missing time on the road.

I'm not puttin any fuel stabilizer in my tank until I am SURE I won't be riding for a while......should give me another month or so.....(fingers crossed):D

None here yet, we don't always get it. I hope to stay riding until the roads get salted/gritted, then its hibernation time, very sad.

Thanks for the reminder
mad.gif

I'll keep riding until there's ice on the road, or they put salt down, then I'm done until Spring. Electric gloves are a lifesaver.
wink.gif

Sorry, guys....I gotta take a plane, a train and an a automobile to see snow! May get a bit chilly in the mornings but thats it! Year round riding here. I must say, I do miss the snow though.

We got 8-10" of snow Tuesday night-Wedesday morning. But it is back in the 60s now so I am going riding!!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><marquee>SNOW SUCKS!!</marquee></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128722746 -->

Back