smoked tail light kit hot bodies

HIGH IMPACT SEATZ

Registered
i bought this kit and the turn signal covers for the rear right side had a 1/4 gap around it looked like crap but the left side look good what gives anybody else have this defect? what a waste of money!!!!???

IMG00287.jpg

IMG00286.jpg

got them as a gift and they want take them back ???

wow...with a "gift/holiday/sale" policy like that?...one might allude to thinking they might be one of those businesses that pump out their shelved 2nds as a christmas blowout sale..."with no returns"...how nice...ya'd think they'd be happy to do whatever in exchange for your continued patronage...hot bodies has been how should i say..."a tad on the controversial side"..in several OA's i've been a bike owning member of over the past decade or so..but they endured the test of time..which tells me they've managed to please "most" with their products and service...but i know they definantly haven't pleased "all"...and by a good margin.

but if they got 2 brain cells to rub together they'd damn sure as he11 honor a defective product gift return...talk about a bad PR generator.:banghead:

jmho & L8R, Bill. :cool:

lol really:rofl: this is what i did i bought some vht paint specialty paint call nite shade and painted my own tail lights and trun signal not to bad for 12 bucks .

IMG00288.jpg

lol really:rofl: this is what i did i bought some vht paint specialty paint call nite shade and painted my own tail lights and trun signal not to bad for 12 bucks .

Wow that came out great, how does it actually work though? Can cars behind ya see the lights come on? Id love to do it cause it looks great, but not if its a safety hazard.

well what did was take the turn signal off the bike and used a heat gun to heat glue or (oven, maybe hot water )i use a small thin flat head screw driver and be real careful and scrap the lip all the way around where its glued together it takes a few times to get it take your time dont rush it or you could break the lens once they are apart clean with alcohol and spray a lite coat on frist to determine your darkness when drying is done hot glue or super glue back together.the front is alot easier to come apart hope this help :beerchug: heres a pic of the rear of the bike with the lights on

IMG00290.jpg

Thanks! Thats exactly what I was looking for, glad you can still see everything perfectly :)

Will update once I get mine done :)

wow...with a "gift/holiday/sale" policy like that?...one might allude to thinking they might be one of those businesses that pump out their shelved 2nds as a christmas blowout sale..."with no returns"...how nice...ya'd think they'd be happy to do whatever in exchange for your continued patronage...hot bodies has been how should i say..."a tad on the controversial side"..in several OA's i've been a bike owning member of over the past decade or so..but they endured the test of time..which tells me they've managed to please "most" with their products and service...but i know they definantly haven't pleased "all"...and by a good margin.

but if they got 2 brain cells to rub together they'd damn sure as he11 honor a defective product gift return...talk about a bad PR generator.:banghead:

jmho & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Well said!

Many members have had "issues" w/ their products and their customer service in general.

I would never recommend them.

Hope it works out for you HIGH IMPACT

Thanks! Thats exactly what I was looking for, glad you can still see everything perfectly :)

Will update once I get mine done :)

my friend did his and its to dark when the sun hits it you dont see no!! light s at all one or two coats is fine my friend did three coats way to dark pm me if you need help:thumbsup:

I did the night shade on my headlight. One light coat. Once I put it back on the bike I noticed it looked a lot darker. It looks like it's loosing to much light at night. Either I buy a new headlight or figure out how to remove the paint. :poke:

Back