Smoked headlight shield 08&09

Why would you spend money on a brighter light. THen spend more money covering it up. Just asking.

Why would you spend money on a brighter light. THen spend more money covering it up. Just asking.

I could understand why you'd ask.

I've seen smoked turn signal lenses with 35 & 48 tower LEDs in them and when activated you could barely even tell the lenses were tinted.
My guess is the same effect would take place when you installed HIDs and then used one of these covers. Very minimal light loss.
For me safety is my #1 concern, that being said, If I can get both safety AND continue the look I want for my bike then that would be ideal.
I need to research these lense covers a bit more though before I pull the trigger.

I had one on my 05 and eventually gave it away. To hold it in place, you have to use velcro stickers and they don't last very long. Made it difficult to clean and my lens would occasionally fall off.

I had one on my 05 and eventually gave it away. To hold it in place, you have to use velcro stickers and they don't last very long. Made it difficult to clean and my lens would occasionally fall off.

John...was it the same one from powerbronze?

I have some pictures of it on my myspace page if you wanna peek. John and Cassie | MySpace

I looked thru your pics, but only saw the couple of your HotBodies tail. Nothing of the headlight lense cover :dunno:

They are in the 1st group of photos, I know there are a lot but they are in there. I don't remember who I got it from, somewhere in England im pretty sure.

They are in the 1st group of photos, I know there are a lot but they are in there. I don't remember who I got it from, somewhere in England im pretty sure.

OK, I found 'em. I think they look good, but......

If you got them from England, then it probably is the Powerbronze product. That's where they are from.

So your opinion is PASS huh? Honestly

Last edited:
Another Option with Hids

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Back