smoked headlight shield

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
just wondering if anyone use the smoked headlight shield, if so does it fit flush ? i bought one but it does not fit flush down around the high beam area.

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
I got one- got behind a couple of gravel trucks and got paranoid after hearing pinging sounds and dodging rocks! Also looks cool.

No, it is not flush- the velcro holds it away from the headlight by 1/8" or so. I have mine centered and it is unnoticeable unless you are beside the bike standing still, so I don't worry about it.

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I like the way they look, but I was riding in front of Shibumi at the meet n greet, and I thought his headlight was out. I like to be seen and I think it important for others to see my headlight, but they do look way cool.

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
(GSXcite @ Sep. 27 2006,20:28) I like the way they look, but I was riding in front of Shibumi at the meet n greet, and I thought his headlight was out. I like to be seen and I think it important for others to see my headlight, but they do look way cool.
THAT's definitely not cool!

I only use mine in bright daylight when I can be clearly seen, and sometimes not then depending on the traffic situation i.e. busy high risk vs. country roads and byways running twisties.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texatl