Smog

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
has anyone on here removed this yet and all the spaghetti hoses that come off it? any problems in doing so? should just need to install vac caps in place of hoses @ throttle botties. any info would be great. thx

101_0126_1.jpg

have not seen the unit myself but i am going to guess it is a charcoal canister... leave it alone... if so, it hurts nothing at all..

have not seen the unit myself but i am going to guess it is a charcoal canister... leave it alone... if so, it hurts nothing at all..

It's a California thing...charcoal canister...doesn't affect performance.

If your that hard up to save weight...like most of us...call Jenny Craig :thumbsup:

cool, figured someone had seen one...

FYI.. (short version) when your fuel expands/contracts from heat, the air in the tank must escape somewhere, this is where it goes.. The charcoal grabs the hydrocarbons and then releases them back into the intake tract when the bike is started.. (it sees engine vacuum for a period of time after the engine is started) The amount of air that flows through these canisters is so little that it will not affect performance..

THX GUYS :thumbsup: (same thing i tore off my 12 then)........ i knew it wasnt affecting hp, i just HATE unnecessary crap on my bike! :devil: it clutters things up too me, and with it gone.....more room to mount something that HELPS PERFORMANCE :overlord:! thx again fella's :hug:

PS! I DO NOT NEED JENNY CRAIG............ im only a petite 265lbs +/-:whistle: :rofl:

THX GUYS :thumbsup: (same thing i tore off my 12 then)........ i knew it wasnt affecting hp, i just HATE unnecessary crap on my bike! :devil: it clutters things up too me, and with it gone.....more room to mount something that HELPS PERFORMANCE :overlord:! thx again fella's :hug:

PS! I DO NOT NEED JENNY CRAIG............ im only a petite 265lbs +/-:whistle: :rofl:

Yeah, none of us do :rofl:

lol!!! before i saw you were in cali, i thought that was a nitrous bottle, and i had planned to hide mine around that area (hollow area behind blinkers) and i was like "damn, he beat me to the idea!"

Back