Smart enough to afford a Raptor, yet you try this?

Cut the air bags out and ride :laugh:

I'm a amazed at the vehicle balance. I took a little '73 Toyota Corolla over a small parking lot bank and was surprised when it landed on the grill in '78 :banghead:

just saw this on a tundra forum and i don't get how someone can assume those trucks can do anything. they are designed to take a beating but i think he watched too much dukes of hazard as a kid.:banghead:

Awesome.
He backed up and put the hazard lights on!:rofl:
Maybe a sign that he got hurt, landing looked a little harsh:laugh:
Stupid hurts, but an A+ on the jump!

And +1 Saiid, if there would have been a smoother transition to a downhill landing, he'd have kept going, and without damage.

Cut the air bags out and ride :laugh:

I'm a amazed at the vehicle balance. I took a little '73 Toyota Corolla over a small parking lot bank and was surprised when it landed on the grill in '78 :banghead:

Raptors are balanced from the factory to fly like that. That's no joke they are proportioned to jump well.
But again it was the landing that killed that truck, not the jump.

Raptors are balanced from the factory to fly like that. That's no joke they are proportioned to jump well.

Tanner Foust jumped one pretty good on Top Gear.
Jumps that would've killed a regualer F-150.

Most people don't think about the physics and like me would really be surprised. Hollywood makes it look good :laugh:

They are awesome trucks and we sell everyone right off the transporter quick!
But there's a limit to what you can do with them. It wasn't the jump that killed it it was the dead slam landing. A smoother more sloped landing would have been fine. He came out of the sky and dead slammed the ground!
Blanca , ive gotto agree with you .

Guy at the end. "What happened to 35? That was like 50." Yea flat landing at 35 in a 5500lbs truck would have been fine.

Back