Skyway and Deals Gap

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Parting of ways, my group 17 people have decided to go tubing tomorrow. I am going alone at about 9 am from gattlingburg :) if you see a blacked glossy Busa going wave please.
Posted via Mobile Device

Re: Skyway an Deals Gap

Have a great trip, take some pics:thumbsup:

Man, I sure wish I could join ya! I have yet to ride the skyway. I've ridden the dragon twice but never made it over to the skyway... Anyone know the status of the rockslide clean up? Are they finished with it yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

I was told by the road workers on the north end. The dragon is still open just closed off at the top. They gave me a map showing the closures an directed me on how to get in there. Everyone around here is so nice it's kind of weird, not use to it. In Miami of you look some one in the eye to long it's cause you want problems an want to scrap. At Hwy 411 an Hwy 360 going to try an take a scenic route to goal :)
Posted via Mobile Device

So I take it they're not done then. Anyone heard any estimates on when it's supposed to be finished?
Posted via Mobile Device

So I take it they're not done then. Anyone heard any estimates on when it's supposed to be finished?
Posted via Mobile Device

Kevin,

If you go to my FB page, you will find The Tail of the Dragon and Deal's Gap in my list of "friends". They give updates when available. They also tell about upcoming events and stuff.

Kevin,

If you go to my FB page, you will find The Tail of the Dragon and Deal's Gap in my list of "friends". They give updates when available. They also tell about upcoming events and stuff.

Ahhh, good to know. Thanks. And I still don't know about the fall bash. It depends on whether or not I take any classes this fall.

Actually, no I won't. You sure it's in the friends list? Or is it a "like" or a group page? Cause I couldn't find it in your friends.

Went out there with my priorities in hand.

1)keep the rubber side down by any means necessary.

2)Make sure I don't get any souvenirs from the local LEO

3) Enjoy my ride ... If I fail 1 & 2 I had no chance at 3

Was a great day how long before the killboy pics are up :) I was going slow as hell but maybe would like to get the pics anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

Went out there with my priorities in hand.

1)keep the rubber side down by any means necessary.

2)Make sure I don't get any souvenirs from the local LEO

3) Enjoy my ride ... If I fail 1 & 2 I had no chance at 3

Was a great day how long before the killboy pics are up :) I was going slow as hell but maybe would like to get the pics anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

If they were there your looking for the following sites

Zee Foto, Deals Gap, North Carolina Photography and Photos, The Dragon, Nature, and Moto once a week
US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon every 3-4 days weekly updates on hightlights
moonshinephotos.com once a week
killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap once a every 3-4 days hightlights weekly on wednesday

:beerchug: Glad you had a good one, still gonna be here this weekend?

Back