Skilled Or Stupid

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
HUGE 10 Meg file. Dial Ups are NOT reccomended! Is this guy Extremely skilled at city traffic riding Or Extremely Stupid (and Lucky)? Check Him Out

I think Ghost rider videos' appear more friggin dangerous in and faster in heavy traffic. But It's more than Im willing to attempt.
JD

Stupid!! Not to mention it makes us all look bad to people. It' a little hard to convince people that there are responsible riders out there with these types of videos out there.

I've seen bikes split lanes in Europe, but nothing like that.... that was stupid!!!

Nice turbo, nice bustin the tail loose, complete F'n idiot!
smile.gif

Good rider totally insane, and very unfortunate that he will not be alive long.

If I remember, that's from Greece.

Maybe the rules are different there
tounge.gif

I love it when he slows a little to pass the motor cop
biggrin.gif

Fun to watch, as a video.

Don't think most of us in So. Cal or SF Cal. are all that impressed. The guy's a jackass, that's all.

We split lanes regularly out here in sunny California. So other than popping the lame wheelies, running the lights and splitting the shoulders... Nothing we haven't done before ourselves in moderate to heavy traffic condition of So. Cal or in San Francisco.

What a fuggin' idiot....I kept waiting for a door to open up on him, or someone to turn in front of him.
mad.gif

Back