Kamikaze Integrated Performance Vehicle

Martino

Registered
For those of you into the Busa engine and unique vehicles, this one is about as extreme as you can get. 400hp turbo with air-to-air intercooler in a reverse trike layout for maximum cornering and braking. For some cool pics of an extreme vehcile, check out the website at
www.MartinoMotorCompany.com

I like
smile.gif

hmm... I'd probably rather see it tucked into some kinda fiberglass shell but probably pretty fun to drive
cool.gif

That would definitely be a fun ride, but to compare a GO KART to exotic cars and then give it an $80K exotic car price tag is freakin' insane.

Bring the price down to $20K and it would make one hell of a fun toy.

For the price of 8 Busa's it doesn't seem worth it. Its funny seeing all the Busa parts hanging off it. I'd rather have a rotary powered Lotus 7.

Rough crowd I guess!

A lot of weight to push around? It has 2.5lbs/hp! Yes, it is almost double the Busa, yet I can not only keep up with the Busa's acceleration, but now I can corner harder and brake quicker too.

No fiberglass body for this vehicle. I don't want to be like everyone else out there. It is supposed to be hard core without a lame shell.

Frankly, I think the T-Rex looks anemic. Underpowered with a goofy looking fiberglass shell. The T-Rex is just another version of the Trihawk and all the other car-like reverse trikes that have been done for about 30 years now. To each their own.

nice bike and awesome web site.. very nice.

i always wanted something like this.. awesome commuter car
smile.gif

of course i cant afford it..

i wonder if it is very low like the T-REX.. i saw one of these in person. and man they are very very low. and very fast..
so i bet this would fly..
good luck with the sales.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back