Single or double

I'm in the same boat, I want a new exhaust, but I prefer the dual exhaust look.
down.gif

I love the duals. I think the busa stands out because of the dual exhaust. There are not too many V8 sports cars with single exhaust. Just my 02

I love the looks of the dual. BUT my true devotion to performance is causing me to order my full SINGLE exhaust this weekend. If performance is your desire ten single is the way to go. I have a pcIII usb and find it very easy to use. Just hook it up to the laptop and load the map and you're done.

some more thoughts from the other side...

Thought #1. true stability and balance doesn't even play into this decision (other than "looks") as a single side exhaust represents less weight to toss around and as far as balance?....you'd get more balance affect sliding your butt 1/16th of an inch across the seat than what you'd never notice as with a single sided exhaust "balance" is an absolute non-issue...as in...you couldn't tell one from the other blindfolded...and..

Thought #2. The Hayabusa IS a sportbike...not a V8 sportscar...not many world superbikes running twin cans out there...save the slow azz v-twins. LOL!..the real runners prefer performance and lighter is ALWAYS better...as asthetics has no place in race...and it's always the guy with the fanciest looking pool cue who can't shoot fer shid. LOL!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152662079 -->

Just want to say thank you to all that replied. I still have to weigh the options all of this information is what I needed.

thanks again,
gib

Back