Dual or Single full Ti-force exhaust for Gen II

Single will tend to have more HP/Torq
Dual will be slightly less Hp/Torq

Both sound awesome but slightly different. Dual will tend to be quieter (but not quiet) and the single will be a deeper slightly louder tone.

This is just my understanding, Im sure the experts will chime in very soon and give you a better answer (or prove me wrong:whistle:)

both options are good... Unless your racing, its more about which appearance you prefer, you'll never notice the differences in performance

I just put the single on my Gen I and all i can say is "Dayyyyyyyum!" It sounds fantastic. I was planning on putting a Yosh on there but now I am glad I didn't. Yosh may look better, but using my last bike as experience, it sure doesn't sound better.

I'd go single :thumbsup:

Jonny

Dont like them personally...Yoshi either...M4 slip ons do it for me. Unless youre gonna map, swap filters etc dont buy a full system, ive always thought they werent really worth it for the 5 to 6 horseys you get but hey Im no technical race engineer...but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night..

Your ride, your choice bro good luck:laugh:

Ti Force single with 380mm Titanium Can , Made great horspower and looks awesome on Gen 11 :thumbsup:

1.jpg

Duals for me. I personally thing the 'Busa looks funny without two pipes. I'm not a fan of the little tip look either. The tail section is HUGE on the 'Busa and the exhaust helps its case instead of hurting it..

duals for me. I personally thing the 'busa looks funny without two pipes. I'm not a fan of the little tip look either. The tail section is huge on the 'busa and the exhaust helps its case instead of hurting it..

I was thinking the same thing GsxrBots!! I'm leaning more towards the duals...

I'll just reply to your PM here... The dealer where I bought my system has since gone out of business, but I paid $1025 for the full system in late 2009. It was a very nice setup and made a lot of power. I decided to go with slip-ons for the new bike because the installation and tuning of a full system just weren't worth the time and money in the end. Just my opinion. :beerchug:

31557.jpg

Full system is woth it for weight savings alone, and single side is just that much less weight. My thoughts on exhaust anyway. Oh, and the TIforce is very very light. I'm fairly certain the entire system I put on mine weighs less than a single stock can.
Posted via Mobile Device

Duals hands down. Makes great hp and tq. Gained 12 hp and 6 ft lbs tq :thumbsup:

I went for a full M4 system 4-2-1 and the quality of the sound is worth every penny... I also choose a PC3 and a dyno tune. The difference in performance vs. stock is night vs. day, I'm totally serious! Did I say that the sound is worth every penny?

Oh and true what has been said, 4-2-1 equals better performance and sound, by far. One more thing I noticed is the flow or the amount of volume that comes out of the one pipe, when you stand behind my bike, even at an idle you can feel some serious force coming out of that pipe, you can just tell the bike is uncorked!

M4%20full%20exhaust_5.jpg

they both sound good my riding partner has the single on GEN1 and it sure is deep sounding but good and ditto on the air a 4 2 1 puts out :beerchug:

single side all day. unless you just love the way the dual looks theres no other choice, the single out performs and weighs less.

DSC01222.jpg

Dual are more for the outlooks,single is for performance.

Dual is more stable too compared to single for corners.

I prefer single though:whistle:

Back