Double/Single Exhaust.

Garrison

Registered
I'm just kinda curious what the specs are on that.
Like did certain models come with double, or vice versa?

I ask because my new bike is a single with an unknown can (possibly stocker, pics later)
But I have seen lots of Busa's with two.

Input?

I'm not sure of the question but....The Busa came with duals but when people change it to after market I would say about half go with slip-ons and the other half go with a full system ....I think probably 2/3 of the full systems are single sided exhaust and the rest are a dual systems. The full is lighter and makes more power than slip-ons but single verses duals is more a personal preference.

Last edited:
Yes, very quiet with a stock system. My Tsukigi has a nice snarly sound to it

They are pretty quiet in stock form. There should be some kind of markings on the can. Do you have pic of it?
Posted via Mobile Device

My stock 2007 is super quiet. That's a good thing when you're trying to deflect attention away from you. My problem is that I enjoy the audible part of riding just as much as the actual riding. The sound definitely adds to my pleasure of riding. My bike is just too darn quiet. The problem with dual cans is that you have to either replace the entire system (expensive) or replace both cans at once (also expensive). There is no cheap solution. I've been scouting pretty hard on ebay for used cans. Here's hoping I come up with something good soon. I'm tired of all this quiet!

Back