single man+income tax=screwed

You need a house. It's the best investment you can make, then you can write of the inerest & property taxes.
I wish I would have done it sooner. And I cant push that info enough.

I remember them old days....I got so many exceptions now, I can't keep up with them.

back in the day.....I use to hate tax-time.

I think the man took 33% of my income this yr.
SHOCKED.gif

I get killed every year. Time to get married and have a bunch of rugrats to lower my taxes.

unfortuntately they will probably cost more than the man is taking though.
wow.gif

(fstbusa @ Jan. 12 2007,20:09) I think the man took 33% of my income this yr.  
SHOCKED.gif

I get killed every year.  Time to get married and have a bunch of rugrats to lower my taxes.

unfortuntately they will probably cost more than the man is taking though.  
wow.gif
yeah..better think on that one....
laugh.gif

You can talk to a tax consultant about shelters and such, but remember the money is going somewhere. You either pay it out to Uncle Sam or tuck it away in a shelter of some kind, charity donations, etc. One way or another you won't get to keep it, but you can decide where it goes.
beerchug.gif

you guys need to learn a few things from the illegal aliens........work in one country, claim your home in the other
beerchug.gif
oh, and pop out as many kids as you can......wic and welfare will be more than happy to pay you for them
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Owning a house helps.
Owning property helps.
Charity donations help.
Tithes and offerings help.

Married, both work, have a house, no dependents, thought I would save a lot more money and only got back $50 back last year!!! He said it's a good thing because the gov't. has less of your money for the year. A lot less money than when we were renting the year before!!! My first time using somebody other than myself.

I'll be doing them myself again this year. Maybe I'm just lucky...or smarter than the idiots I've gone to.

Single man + wife + kids =
jazz-screwed.gif

The best investment is a house or property.  The kids will always cost you more than the IRS allows you (and they will never pay you more than you paid in), just wait until the kids are teenagers or ready to go to college!  Want a carefree life?  Don't have kids!  No matter how old they get or what they are doing you will never stop worrying about them.  I know now that I must have worried my poor mom and dad sick.

screwedSmall.gif

(06BUSA @ Jan. 12 2007,18:49) You need a house. It's the best investment you can make, then you can write of the inerest & property taxes.
I wish I would have done it sooner. And I cant push that info enough.
30 more days and I sign the papers.

Hey guys try paying child support and not getting to claim the kid. I get to pay taxes on all I make then 21% is taken out for child support. Plus I get half the medical + dental bills etc. I also get to pay higher "family" insurance premiums to carry my girl on my insurance. I don't have a problem taking care of my girl but somethings aren't right. She never goes without anything she needs. She is the center of my world and I spend as much time with her as possible. I don't want to sound like a dead beat dad. It just really gets old sometimes.

Back