PRICELESS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 15 2007,00:flamethrowing:) Best investment EVER!

P07-0124102-1000bg.jpg
Na I believe my girl is my best investment. I wouldn't take anything for her. To be there the day she was born and be the first one to hold her makes everything else pale in comparison. That first time she looked into my eyes it was over for me. I've been around her little finger ever since. There is nothing like watching her grow up. No matter how fast I go, or how many people I pass on the track, or how many bulls eyes I get in a match, nothing brings me the satisfaction that watching her learn and grow does. No amount of money or material things could ever even come close.

I just get annoyed thinking about how the divorce ended up. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No one wins and everyone loses... so it pretty much sux all the way around. Yeah I'm still a bit bitter in case you were wondering
AAAssjani.gif

Ok. I'm done whining now. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Back to our regularly scheduled rant. Lets see shall I do tires, or exhausts, or maybe one about squids ruining riding for all of "us" more mature, controlled, experienced pilots. No that one always gets ugly. I hate being called a squid lol. No. I know my personal favorite... lets rant about how blue and silver is really the fastest color. I mean really you folks should know that by now!
jump9.gif

Oh yeah back to the origional topic: taxes stink. Sorry for the double jack lol.

People should never get back more than they paid in. That is just stupid azz politics.

I say do away with income tax and have a flat tax and get all the IRS slackers to work a real job.

You are not alone.... I am starting to round up my paper work and thought I would take a look at last year.

Tax for me --> 30,531 Federal, no state income...
firedevil.gif

tax withheld --> 31,111

That leaves me with a refund.... but that was last year. Refund enough to buy a new helmet maybe...

This year will be a little different, I don't think I did as well.

Back