Since I'm on a Gun Kick these days...

I did some lookin around, she's a beauty and I thought I found a place that had em, until I clicked to check availability. :banghead:

not out yet on civ market, several months of delays by eotech (miltary probably getting first dibs)...

not out yet on civ market, several months of delays by eotech (miltary probably getting first dibs)...

I guess they need em a bit more than us, definitely a nice piece. I've trained extensively with similar optics in video games. :rofl:

We can talk optics when you are ready. Rifle without optics is like a Trackbike with street tires....

I take offense to this statement.. What you trying to say about my lap times that I ran on STREET TIRES!! :laugh:

If I can shoot a rifle without optics as well as one can do an 1:40 at Barber on a street tire..... then there is nothing to worry about :laugh:

I take offense to this statement.. What you trying to say about my lap times that I ran on STREET TIRES!! :laugh:

If I can shoot a rifle without optics as well as one can do an 1:40 at Barber on a street tire..... then there is nothing to worry about :laugh:

I should have said MICHELIN STREET TIRES and THEN you'd get my point :laugh:

Back