Karaoke FAIL

Problem here is I don't think there's enough alcohol (for us perhaps) and is that a dude or a chick?! :poke:

If it was a chick she needs a bigger rack I would have watched longer than 28 seconds.:laugh:

If it 's guy He needs bigger boobs too, to get me to watch longer than 28 seconds:rofl:

I shave my head. So no one knows. Which means the wife told you. Which means I must now punish her with this video :cheerleader: :laugh: :moon:

Nothing I could have ever done could have been bad enough to watch this video.

Although, other than my hubby, can I call all the dudes here weak? I totally made it through the whole way... chickens....

I deal with so many annoying people at work on a daily basis that I absolutely could not listen to the whole video with out the "evil" thoughts taking over. :laugh::laugh:

:rofl: And no, you do not get your click back, so don't bother whining about it...all PMs pertaining to anything remotely resembling WHINING will be posted in the admin forum so we can laugh at you... :thumbsup:

The humiliation will be worth it, (( I want my click back )) ( Whine / Whine / Whine )

:rofl:

Well, I made it through the WHOLE thing....I believe I am stoopid'er now because of it. :stoopid:

Reading the lyrics was hilarious; listing to the singing was torture!!

LOL! I sent it immediately to my Japanese friends and one replied back that she was still "raffing out roud" :laugh:

Thanks, I suddenly feel much better about myself. On a different note, I wonder if he has sang that song in prison?:rofl:

Not certain, but I suspect the word Karaoke is Japanese for "Tone Deaf".

I made it to 1:08 :moon:

What I want to know is...what were you searching in you tube to make
that thing come up. That's not something you would normally just "happen" along :laugh:

I made it to 1:08 :moon:

What I want to know is...what were you searching in you tube to make
that thing come up. That's not something you would normally just "happen" along :laugh:

Wouldn't you like to know? :laugh:

Actually, it showed up on Facebook; isn't that where everything goes?! :poke:

Back