Involuntary Muscular Contractions

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
A Professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students. Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the Professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, "Do you know what your a$$ hole is doing while you're having an orgasm???"

She replied, "Probably deer hunting with his buddies."

The Professor laughed so hard he could not continue with the class.

SHOCKED.gif

Oh sh**!

I almost fell outta my chair!
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being a pre-med student and taking Human Physiology right now, I thought she would reply "a change in the ionic concentrations of Ca++, Na+ and K+ along the electrochemical gradients causing an influx of Ca++ into the smooth muscle tissue's sarcoplasm from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Then Na+/Ca++ ATPase pumps them back out to the T-Tubules and extracellular space to restore resting membrane potential to -90mV."

laugh.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ May 01 2007,14:43)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being a pre-med student and taking Human Physiology right now, I thought she would reply "a change in the ionic concentrations of Ca++, Na+ and K+ along the electrochemical gradients causing an influx of Ca++ into the smooth muscle tissue's sarcoplasm from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Then Na+/Ca++ ATPase pumps them back out to the T-Tubules and extracellular space to restore resting membrane potential to -90mV."
That was my answer just wasnt sure if it was + or - 90Mv.

LOL J/K

laugh.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
So does that mean she was cheating on him? I guess you could say she was by herself
all_coholic.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(KanjiBusa @ May 01 2007,15:34)
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
So does that mean she was cheating on him? I guess you could say she was by herself
all_coholic.gif
Either way, he wasnt around taken care of business if you know what I mean.
crazy.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Thrasher, my girlfriend is a professor at University of Tennessee. I think she's still rolling around in the floor.

Dan

hmmmmmm.....mabey he wasnt deer hunting......mabey he was "snipe" hunting

Back