Since I'm on a Gun Kick these days...

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Time to lighten the mood a bit around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I'd drag this post in the gutter and post some chicks with guns.

354725_Chicks-with-guns_620.jpg

:rofl:

I think I'll head down to GT this afternoon and see if I can snag a couple of stripped AR lowers. Anybody else going?

:rofl:

I think I'll head down to GT this afternoon and see if I can snag a couple of stripped AR lowers. Anybody else going?

I wish! But I am going to go down there tomorrow.

Won't be buying anything but will be sure to leave a little slobber on some stuff :laugh:

Yeah, good luck with that... :laugh:

Yea right man.. I wish I actually had some possibility to buy something..... You've met my wife, or in this case (TBB's daughter).... I'm just sayin, she can be mean :laugh:

No really, I would be sleeping on the back deck if I came home with something from there :banghead:

Yea right man.. I wish I actually had some possibility to buy something..... You've met my wife, or in this case (TBB's daughter).... I'm just sayin, she can be mean :laugh:

No really, I would be sleeping on the back deck if I came home with something from there :banghead:

:whistle:

Thin-Ice.jpg

I want this (if Eotech would ever release the dang thing) :please:

HHS2_Open_BackLeftHresweb.jpg

I'm sure a sleepover and Dad-in-laws place wouldn't be a bad thing if ya both got an AR to play with :thumbsup:

I don't even know what that it is, but I'm pretty sure I want one.:laugh:

EoTech HHS II - a red dot both eye open sight, with a flip over 3X magnifier with it.

We can talk optics when you are ready. Rifle without optics is like a Trackbike with street tires....

EoTech HHS II - a red dot both eye open sight, with a flip over 3X magnifier with it.

We can talk optics when you are ready. Rifle without optics is like a Trackbike with street tires....

I did some lookin around, she's a beauty and I thought I found a place that had em, until I clicked to check availability. :banghead:

Back