Simple words

Projekt

Registered
Having known immense wealth after a childhood of relative poverty and hard work just to have the simple things others took for granted and later shedding the bond between happiness and money after experiencing homelessness overseas, I can honestly say that the best times of my life have been had when I have had little to no money at all.

Maybe some folks will be encouraged by these words to let it go and find happiness in themselves, for it is not about how much money you have or whether you make that car payment, it is about who is there for you when things are at their worst.

Watching a sunset with a loved one doesn't cost a cent and making hot dogs on the stove frequently beats a fine steak dinner at a fancy restaurant. Find your balance and release that chain holding you to the miserable job you tolerate just because you need to pay off those credit cards.

In the end, your life will not be viewed along with the sum of material owned, but rather, the value you put on your experiences independent of cost.

Besides, you won't have to get a prescription for Zoloft, Paxil, Celexa, or (gasp) Prozac just to be able to keep your head to the grinder.

I have only two simple words that can sum up the last 28 yrs.
"My Angel"
Given to me when I needed her, saved me when I was in peril, and loved me when no other could have!

I feel ya... Life is a series of ups and downs with each one enriching you more than it drains you. The way I see it is that the "losses" were actually investments in the future wealth and the notoriety I will have.

Many thanks to the power above for all this and the strength to endure.

Back