Words to live by

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I am in the process of buying a Corvette. I have been fighting with slimy bastard dealers, dirty reps, and just plain ignorant people that need a slap.
One guy posted one of the best replies I have ever seen.

Imagine if people actually listened to these words of advice.

I'm not a ricer. I'm an enthusiast. I'm also the customer. Treat me with respect. I've been shopping a while. I can afford a car. I cannot afford a new C6. I'm looking for a reasonable deal and I'm willing to travel for it. When I ask for pictures, I want pictures that show the car in detail. Dont expect me to fly from the Pacific Northwest to Florida to buy a car that's been photographed from 25 feet. I want to know what I'm buying. Airfares are not free. I'm also not stupid. I know the market's soft, and getting softer. Dont be a jerk. Treat me like a customer. Reply to my responses quickly and professionally. If you cant (or wont) answer my questions, tell me to go away. I will. As someone else said, I'm earning money on my money while waiting for the best deal. If you can afford to wait for the one in a million buyer, go for it. If you want to sell your car, sell your car. Thank God were's (for the most part) American's and that we have a free market. It sure could be a lot worse!

goodpost7ex.gif

Back