Something to think about

DAB

Registered
A car company can move it's factories to Mexico and claim it's a free market.

A toy company can outsource to a Chinese subcontractor and claim it's a free market

A shoe company can produce its shoes in southeast Asia and claim it's a free market.

A major bank can incorporate in Bermuda to avoid taxes and claim it's a free market.

We can buy HP Printers made in Mexico . We can buy shirts made in Bangladesh. We can purchase almost anything we want from 20 different countries.

BUT, heaven help the senior citizens who dare to buy their prescription drugs from Canadian or Mexican pharmacy. That's called un-American! And you think the pharmaceutical companies don't have a powerful lobby? Think again!

Yeah that Sux big time most of those folks live on fixed incomes and need all the extra money they can get to afford other thing

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Apr. 26 2007,14:01) What is the problem? Why they can`t buy drugs in Canada then?
They do, they even organize coach trips for that very reason.

In fact, Colorado and some other states are finally coming around to the idea of cheaper prescription drugs, without you having to go to another country or order from some unknown on the Internet.

You can thru AARP, or rather you buy from AARP and they buy and ship to you. Or rather that's how they explained it to me  
beerchug.gif

I have heard that in some states you guys pay 800 monthly for family health care, is that a stretch? Its about 80 per month in Alberta.

(Ken02busa @ Apr. 26 2007,22:49) I have heard that in some states you guys pay 800 monthly for family health care, is that a stretch? Its about 80 per month in Alberta.
nope that is not a stretch. We did pay 756.00 for a family of 4 cuz I am self-employed.... We got on BCBS open enrollment for $400.00 a month

Its a shame its a cutt throat business.People's health and well being mean absolutely nothing to those corporate punk azzes
guns.gif
.All we are to them is a number.If it wasn't for us "numbers"they wouldn't have a pot to piss in.And they're to stupid to know that!!!IDIOTS!!!

Back