Side Note

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
I finally got on the busa this past saturday. I took a short .....around half hour ride. My back seemed good didnt have any issues there. The issue was with my right hand. Stupid thing falls asleep. I stopped at the lake which is roughly 10 minutes from my house. Had to i couldnt feel my right hand anymore. Took about 5 minutes for tingling to stop and feeling to return. After this it was fine for the ride home though. It felt good to hop on the old girl and log a few miles. I havent done that in a year or more. I have ordered some bar risers and hope they help some with the angle of the dangle.

:thumbsup: let us know if the risers help. I haven't rode in almost a year. I used to have that problem after a few hours. I'm thinking I will also try risers. How far are you bringing the bars up?

think the plate is 1.5 inches i forgot which one i ordered lol!

Remember that the upper body should be supported by the abdomen, not the arms. Look at the angle of your wrist when you ride, I bet it's an acute bend at the wrist so the weight is on this joint (wrist). That will cut circulation quick. I had this problem and a little posture adjustment really helped a lot.

Back