show some luv

ever since becoming a member here on the org i have gotten more into riding/protective gear. i now can't believe i use  to ride around on my old bike [harley] with a beanie [non dot novelty] helmet, t-shirt, and jeans. i'm suprised with all the members here being into gear that the "gear" section does'nt have more reviews...

post up fellas, this great site should have more reviews on the stuff we use and or are looking to get.

thumb_up.gif
Man...that sounds just like my normal FL riding gear back in my Harley Days.... I'm glad I survived that and now I get to look at all the other 'tools' riding around with t-shirt and jeans and just shake my head...

dayum Dave....you're like the rest'a the old farts now-rollin Power-ranger style on the street??? how fast you doin tha bridges these days??
Im savin the super-suit stuff for the track...if I hit the streets in my one-pc. Tecknic the news channels would all be flippin out here: "Voltron was spotted flyin down I-94 doin about a buck-eighty...." LoL
cool.gif

dayum Dave....you're like the rest'a the old farts now-rollin Power-ranger style on the street??? how fast you doin tha bridges these days??
Im savin the super-suit stuff for the track...if I hit the streets in my one-pc. Tecknic the news channels would all be flippin out here: "Voltron was spotted flyin down I-94 doin about a buck-eighty...." LoL
cool.gif
Ooh God D...that's too funny too!!!
laugh.gif

I have an AGV 1-piece which is a little snug around my slightly-expanded mid-section.

A month or so ago, I bought an Alpinestars 1-piece (Vector) for $1100, then a couple of weeks later, I got another Alpinestars 1-piece (SMX-2) for an amazing $261.81. I will never forget that number.

What a deal~

Without question, the VERY BEST way to ride.

Scar

yo warputer, i was thinkin' if i got your suit i could black out the rocket with black leather dye or sumthin...
thumb_up.gif

ok the perf'd joe rocket blaster pants did'nt fit too good, aside from the crotch vice, the knee armor was down too low. good pant though if they fit ya.

he's ordering the perf'd field sheer pants for me to try on.

i did try on the teknic chicane pants [non perfd] and fit good. might go woth those and have a leather guy punch holes in 'em for me.

so while i wait for the field sheer might order the teknic sp4 suit and try that on.

gotta have the RIGHT fit....the saga continues....

i think it's sewn in as a piece of the leather.

looking into the teknic chicane and violator meself.

i'm wondering if i can have a leathersmith perforate the teknic pants since they dont come perf'd....?

Okay Revolution...I accepted your challenge and posted a review in the gear section of my newly purchased tank bag.

Linky

I was all about matching the bike and looking cool...

Shoei Hayabusa Helmet (this is actually the 06 model, but it matches my 05 quite well)
AGV Hayabusa Jacket and Gloves
Alpine Stars Pants and boots (they were the only ones I could find in blue).

IMG_2579.JPG

Komodo makes excellent leathers. I currently wear Frank Thomas & have had a few sets of AGV too.

i ride next to the beach
its jeans, t-shirt (ok, maybe even shirtless) and unless its below 50 or raining, no helmet
ok, flame on
firedevil.gif

Back