show some luv

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
ever since becoming a member here on the org i have gotten more into riding/protective gear. i now can't believe i use to ride around on my old bike [harley] with a beanie [non dot novelty] helmet, t-shirt, and jeans. i'm suprised with all the members here being into gear that the "gear" section does'nt have more reviews...

post up fellas, this great site should have more reviews on the stuff we use and or are looking to get.

thumb_up.gif

just ordered some leathers, but i found most of my info/research on webbikeworld and motorcyclegearreview.

do tell IN THE GEAR SECTION!
laugh.gif

banghead.gif
the riding gear section, the riding gear section
deadhorse.gif

mann brendan i hear ya on ridin' naked, you know those beanie non dot helmets i'm talkin' 'bout?

nice jacket [.] i'm picking this one up if the matching pants fit.

632920918418118680g15725.jpg

Dave, the preforated jacket comes in very handy when it is blazing out. Not sure if you ever had one, but they really do make a difference. Nice jacket.
And yes, the brain bucket novelty helmet. I just recently threw mine in the trash as I will never use it again!

ahh the 5.0 suit. niccce but i could'nt live with mah boyz callin' me "joe butt rocket" [the rocket emblem on the rear of the pants] otherwise i'd have jumped on that suit, and the wife would've jumped on me for spendin' the dough! the sonic 2.0 jacket and blaster pants are priced cheaper.
beerchug.gif

I will be sporting a Dainese race suit for the track this coming season. Only about 1300 bucks!!!
whistling.gif

i should throw mine out, but a memory of my first bike, i will not wear it though. i think to myself "self, you musta been CRAZY!"

i wear the knee and shin armor under my jeans but decided to move up to leathers full time [summer] so i got the perforated.

I have an Alpinestars 1-pc suit for when I get frisky, otherwise I use Joe Rocket or First Gear jackets and First Gear pants. I'm difficult to fit since my legs are so darn long.

i was looking at the komodo jacket and pants but their black leather pants are'nt perforated. komodos got some tight shtt [tight meaning good].

if on monday the blaster pants dont fit right i'm ordering an agv suit, the sp4 and rocking that on the street.

Back