Show me your trailer

this is the best i could come up with. i think you will like it.

Renegade%20Trailer.jpg

WTH?!! Is this the "make Adam jealous" thread? ...jk Nice rigs everyone. :cheerleader:

sweet trailer. What is in the front section? Looks like micro kitchen with table that turns to bed.

The trailer is fully self-contained. Range, microwave, fridge, twin kitchen sink, TV, stereo inside and out, toilet, separate shower, vanity, lots of cabinet space, full RV hookups for campgrounds, 140 gal fresh water tank, ducted A/C and heat (central), 18' awning, outside hot/cold shower. The dinette in the front room converts to a full size bed and rear cargo compartment converts to a bedroom with a queen size bed that folds down after unloading. Goes around 7000lbs with three bikes, gear and a full water tank. We have stayed in campgrounds for weeks at a time, and can dry camp for three days or so on the water tank and generator. It's great for the races.

Last edited:
Bronc3

How does the Tacoma pull it?

Loaded it is right at the Taco's rated max, but it has towed it fine for many miles without even a hiccup. Obviously, she ain't no rocket ship draggin' this thing.
A weight-distributing hitch is mandatory with the 750lb tongue weight, especially considering the Taco's extra soft rear suspension and lack of travel. Toy haulers are usually heavy-tongued, partly just by design; possibly intentional to avoid being tongue-light when the cargo is loaded in the rear. Anti-sway control doesn't hurt either, considering how the trailer dwarfs the truck. Need to remember mirror extentions too, to be able to see around the 8' 6" width - barely. I usually don't use OD when pulling it, but can use it in a pinch. The truck will pull it faster than it needs to, but fuel economy suffers. 65 to 70 mph, OD off seems to be the sweet spot. It does a great job down here in the flat and even does ok in the hills with a well-mannered throttle foot, but I plan to get a full size truck for trips to the mountains. I am sure the Taco would be able to do the job, but it would be working a little too hard for me.

very nice bronc3. What brand is that, Campmaster? I almost went that route, but I didn't think I would camp out that much to justify the extra cost, and I wanted enough room for at least 4 busas, and all the tools and equipment to be able to service members bikes who rode in to an event, and to repair a busa if it went down or had some other problem. I also wanted the ability to haul a race car. The toy haulers are sure nice though, and I struggled with the decision for almost a year before buying the 8.5 ' X 20' race trailer. :thumbsup:

Back