Show me your cockpit

Tetsuo1000

Registered
....pit, geeze, don’t know why I was cut off there. I was trying to install a stem mount ram ball to mount accessories but it would not get tight enough. Made me think about the fact that the part we look at most is our gauges, instruments or cockpit. Gagets, ergonomics, and style all come into play here, let’s see your setup.
I will start even though mine is boring for now....
F0EFB7E3-3B57-4728-8340-1EE25F86135C.jpeg

On my bird. Rostra cruise control, heated grips with power digital display also doubles as current DC power output from charging system, Adaptive TPX radar with heads up led warning light, Garmin zumo 396LM,
ABM/LSL bar kit, Titanium fasteners, spray bottle in 1 " emt conduit clamp with roller.
For cleaning bugs off helmet on the go.

On mine, only aftermarket you see are the ASV shorty levers, GPR v4 stabilizer that came off my Gen 1, Sena handlebar remote, Stomp Grip tank pads, and thin blue line tank protector.

The ram stem mount is awesome. Mine is tight as can be. U miht have cut the rubber plunger incorrectly. Follow the directions, and it will work perfectly. Love mine.
Troy
Btw, no pic of my cock.pit...looks the same as any other gen2.

Oi Kiwi, can you hear anything through that speaker at high speed? Nifty Eh?
Ok, it works like this . . .
At 130kmh with visor closed I can hear it, anything over 130kmh the wind noise makes it virtually inaudible.
With my visor open I can hear it easily at 150-160kmh but who wants to have the visor open at that speed? lol, not me.
I've tried a cable from detector to speaker in my helmet but the cable flops around too much and scrapes the paint on the tank, PIA.
I don't want to go to bluetooth coz you are at the mercy of the battery . .
for me the speaker works fine and I'm going to add a flashing LED array soon . . . OR remount the detector to a platform just above the speedo/rev counter so it's right in the line of my vision and trhe display flashes anyway.

looks like a lot... but this is all that's really there over a stock bikeView attachment 1585859
View attachment 1585860
View attachment 1585861
all bs aside.... the wego wideband was my idea... frank was against it... and I trust him implicity BUT I like to see things with my own eyes... and wouldn't ya know it... perfect a/f ratio in boost and out... the switches were all re-located and the wiring up front was cleaned up... 8 or 9 hours work of clean up and re-mount all switches/remove HIDs and Gi-pro.... been flawless all summer.

Mine is boring. Garmin 595, Rizzoma brake & clutch, Brembo pumps, Rostra Cruise. RD is hidden I tank bag. Oops can't find the picture.....

Back