Show me your trailer

(GSXcite @ Feb. 26 2007,07:34) Looks good DD! Think you could ship her here for some guest artwork?
bowdown.gif
she charges quite a bit.....she is running me outta house and home.
crazy.gif

(Devil Dog @ Feb. 25 2007,18:46) latest mods......
I don't see any tie down spots. Do you haul the busa in the chock without tie downs? Like the carpet treatment.
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 26 2007,14:09)
(Devil Dog @ Feb. 25 2007,18:46) latest mods......
I don't see any tie down spots. Do you haul the busa in the chock without tie downs? Like the carpet treatment.
beerchug.gif
attach points will be installed this weekend along with the chocks

in the pic....chocks are not bolted yet.

This weekend I will photo the final interior

DD

Man... some really nice trailers here. I really want to get a trailer but I'm going to have to waiting until I have enough money to by a good enclosed one.

(Copperone @ Feb. 27 2007,20:11) Man... some really nice trailers here.  I really want to get a trailer but I'm going to have to waiting until I have enough money to by a good enclosed one.
Copperone, I shopped for trailers for quite some time. You can find enclosed trailers for not much more than some open trailers. I was going to go for a smaller trailer to haul just two bikes, but for not much more money I got one that would haul multiple bikes as my wife rides, my son GSXTacy rides a busa and his girlfriend also has her own. Will be nice to be able to take them all if I want to.

Hal, appreciate the offer! YES, it was a very long cold/wet ride home that day! I think that was the longest 2 hour downpour I've ever ridden in. Most certainly the hardest rain I've ever been in........
SHOCKED.gif

For anyone who may be in the market for a trailer there is a great deal in the Kansas City paper today. Ad reads as follows:

Pace Cargo 2003 18' enclosed trailer,ramp door in back,outside flood lights, walkable roof with ladder, interior factory finished w/ 8 cabinets & work bench, a/c, $6000 OBO. 660-233-0813,660-563-2991.

This trailer sounds super nice, and at that price range is a steal! I have been pricing trailers for the last several months, and had that one come up for sale I would have been on it like a duck on a junebug! I anyone is interested in it, I would be glad to check it out for you and it would be possiable to either deliver it to you or meet you half way.

Anymore trailer pics out there? I'm ready to wire up some lights and wall outlets, any ideas?

I wonder if one of those wireless rear view cameras could be mounted inside a trailer, with a 12+ powered interior LED light run off the trailer running lights, so that you can see what's going on with the bike(s) while driving?

Food for thought.

Got to get me an Enclosed Trailer!
beerchug.gif
How do you keep her from rolling?
Rolling?  This is the first and only time I moved the bike this way.  I now have a wheel chock (condor).  Both wheels were tied down keeping it from moving.
I'm glad I read to the end before commenting.  I was going to suggest getting a wheel chock, but you already have
beerchug.gif
Me too Don, I was scared for a minute. If you have a chock you are good to go!

beerchug.gif

Back