Show me your trailer

GJoker I love the treadplate on the floor, it looks sharp but do you have problems with that getting slick if it gets a little damp?

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_001.jpg

Thanks all. I had to build a Best Buy in San Diego last summer so I bought the toy hauler not only because I wanted one...but the company I work for basically pays for it. Otherwise, I would have to waste my living allowance on a hotel room. I park my trailer on the jobsite I work on and take my bike with me where ever I go. I had just gotten it when I went to the bash last year and drove it to Cali immediately after I got home from the Dragon.

glad to hear you got a trailer hal!! 8x20 is plenty big for bikes!! Does it look alot like the one cody and i brought down to KC in september except for the fact that it was an 8x24!! Can't wait to see it!!
beerchug.gif

(hayabusa99b/w @ Feb. 16 2007,16:25) glad to hear you got a trailer hal!! 8x20 is plenty big for bikes!! Does it look alot like the one cody and i brought down to KC in september except for the fact that it was an 8x24!! Can't wait to see it!!
beerchug.gif
Yes, like the one you guys brought down to the drag races. You can check it out on the top of page two of this thread. Even matches my 05 red/black, the fastest color by the way!
laugh.gif

Picked up the trailer Wed. AM from northern Iowa. I'm very impressed with the quality of the trailer, and it towed great. The red exterior matches the paint on my truck almost perfect. Now I have to get going and get the inside equipped to haul multiple busas. I need your input. If you have a trailer that you haul your bike with, please post some pics if you havn't done so yet. Already got some great ideas from the folks here.

(ks-waterbug @ Feb. 24 2007,04:02) I've got trailer envey!  
beerchug.gif
Sonny, I made up my mind to get an enclosed trailer on the way back from the MNG last fall when all my stuff got soaked all the way back to KC. I'm sure you can relate as you rode all the way home in the rain. Hope you have a chance to use my trailer with me as I will have it set up to haul 4+ busas.
muscle.gif

The quality time is kick azz. The artwork is sweet but being done like that makes it awesome. Kudos

Back