Should we expand the forum to cover other Suki's?

The Big Red One

Registered
I wanted to find out what you guys thought about maybe expanding the forum to cover other Suzuki models as well as the Busa? Might get us more sponsors and maybe let us discuss other Suki's we own...not to mention meet some other riders...and of course convert them
wink.gif
tounge.gif

No. There are plenty of other sites that other Suzuki riders can visit, but only 3 or 4 that are dedicated to the Hayabusa.
cool.gif
Plus Hayabusa owners are uniques as well as the bikes. We have certain ways of communicating with each other as well as the board has its own personality. IMHO a lot more mature and more educational and helpful. Not childish, Very Work SAfe and very motivational.

I vote no. There is nothing stopping other riders, even of other brands, from joining.
They can post about their rides if they want. I come here tho BECAUSE its a Busa board.
With a minimum of my ride is better than your ride type squabbles. Also the majority of
active members seem to be mature, possibly because the Busa doesn't tolerate fools. Or
at least the companies that write the policies don't. Actively change the "flavor" of the
board to include the entire Suzuki line up simply means we will be inundated with swarms
of wannabes and squids. There are already boards that cater to that crowd. Change this one
and you gain nothing & lose every thing.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1089"|1095464923 -->

i vote no too. this is Hayabusa.org not Suzukis.org, and if other people wanted to come and join they can. I joined when i had my Kat.

Umm... No, We have Gixxer.com and sportbike.net etc. I mean like the other guys said, keeping it fairly Hayabusa specific helps keep the board a little more mild IMHO. I mean it is just enough of an older, more experianced crowd...

And yeah everyone is welcome anyway.

No, it's a Hayabusa board. There are other boards for other models. Nothin' against the other bikes or their owners, I just like havin' a busa specific environment. It'd suck to have to dig through tons of shid on other bikes to find the good busa info... Bad idea.

Nah lets bring on the ZX12 that would lead to some nice discussion. Nah I like it they way it is. I agree there are alot of other sites for gixxers

Leave it alone, I like the Busa specific format. I know when I log on what I'm going to find, and what I'm going to read about..............This isn't LaBusa's

Gawd, I can hardly keep up with all the posting as it is. You guys are posting maniacs!

Leave it as is, I say!

--Wag--

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>NO</span></span>

Oh and by the way this is not a vote.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095471703 -->

ummm.... www.<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>HAYABUSA</span></span>.org

i think that explains it all.

Well so far I guess you could say the majority thinks......uh.......no?..
tounge.gif
if only the presidential race was this clearcut eh?
biggrin.gif
what I was thinking was more along the lines of just maybe covering the GSX/R line...maybe 3 forums for the three main sizes...Busa...1000...600.....Although I do see your points for sure...I'm kinda new to forums in general, and I agreee I'd hate to see us lose our flavor so to speak  
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095497983 -->

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Not only NO, but HELL NO!! We already have a fair share of squids and sh!t disturbers come through here....leave it alone.

I vote NO. For the same reasons stated above.

Everybody is welcome, but the board should remain a HAYABUSA board.
biggrin.gif

Back