A few things we need to cover

As part of the younger group
whistling.gif
well said cAp.
This board and group has many less internet tough guys than the rest. That's why I'm here. Family.
thumb_up.gif

I'm a drunken, bombastic, self centered, opionated, loud mouthed, Canadian bast#rd.

Can I still post here?

Please?
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

cheers
ken

I still get to be a part of the young crowd!
laugh.gif
At least for a couple more years. Seriously, I went to Chickaumauga about 14 years ago and it was quite a revelation. That era is a great place to draw life lessons and thoughts from, so I appreciate the post. I try to live by the Golden Rule, but at times lose control. This is a great site and the 4 statements you made are why. Lots of other Busa sites out there, but none with the family-oriented nature we have here.

thumb_up.gif

The maturity of this site is why I keep coming back.  Someday I will even get a chance to meet more of the fellow Busa riders on this site.

beerchug.gif
+1

"Maturity" - that's it. We all have fun, but the overall attitude is of maturity, respect, and wisdom.

Met a future Busa rider at a dealership this past weekend (he wanted a RED 09). I was wearing a Hayabusa.org t-shirt. He asked me about the board. "Maturity", "helpful", "caring", these are words I used to describe the board.

Great post cap! The Org has many good people as members, and it provides a great learning environment. It's quite an advantage for one to learn from the wise and experienced.
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
TO THE ORG!!!

Excellent thread Cap.

Words to live by for certain.

I'll say, I've met some of the most incredible people since I've been here...

Never would've met them without this site.

thanks!
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
good to be reminded every now and then that some things are not worth the fude.

I can echo your insights and sentiments whole-heartedly...for the same can be said for the recent West Coast gathering made possible (made great) by this site.

Nothing brings this cyber-family together more than the actual shaking of hands.

Of course, the alcohol helps, too. (OK, OK...just kidding).

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
<--three cheers to our fearless leader!

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back