Shinko splitting why?

I know @s3ns4i was using the q4 on his turbo beast and said it was good but of course with all that power the life was short

I had Q3s on the 1k after the stock BattleCraps, then Q4's, now back to Q3's.
The Q4's are great tires, and 430 lbs with 187whp ate them up quick.
I can only imagine what Busa weight, and turbo torque would do to them.

Wow. I have never seen that. I have seen the hook pro chunk up from aggressive launches on good track prep. But that might be from getting the tire to hot. I have ram regular hook ups never had that happen to me. I use 2 to 3 a year at less. I would try getting them to send you a new one or get money back.

Wow. I have never seen that. I have seen the hook pro chunk up from aggressive launches on good track prep. But that might be from getting the tire to hot. I have ram regular hook ups never had that happen to me. I use 2 to 3 a year at less. I would try getting them to send you a new one or get money back.

That pos tire is a full refund all day!

So I got my drag max yesterday, got it installed and man is it a sticky tire compared to the shinko. Even on the street it's crazy sticky, the only issue is it picks up gravel so when you go to corner the rocks sometimes shoot-out and the back end kicks over a little bit. But by far the stickiest tire I used it has a much flatter profile it feels compares to the shinko so when cornering you have to work hard but I didn't buy it or use it for cornering.

The shinko I have to jump through hoops they finally emailed me again after waiting 4 days for a response and 2 phone calls.

Screenshot_20220610-152506_Gmail.jpg

So I'll update if I ever get anything in return.

So I know I've been putting up good marks for the continental sport attacks I'm running and still really like them but I did remember reading some bad reviews on here that were old about some type of continental tires. Well I happen to see something about a recall on some of their adventure tires a few days ago but then had a friend of a friend post a pic of his girlfriends busa front tire that we came up with being a conti motion that was definitely no good. Haven't got a response on what the date code is or how exactly it all happened but I know I would have been needing a change of underwear if it would have happened to me at any kind of speed. Anyone here have any guesses as to what caused this?

Screenshot_20220726-225939_Messenger.jpg

I'm a firm believer in cheap tires and expensive oil, but the physics of a Busa requires me to suspend that belief for this bike. Love the 705s on my Suzuki ADV 1000 tho ...
Hi. I will have my Michelin CUP 2 Tire next week. It comes with a WARNING DO NOT let the tire get below 41 degrees. So it look like I will be sleeping with my battery and now my tire. I wonder how my new girl friend will like sharing the bed now?

Continental for Busa starts from conti sport attack 3, 4, conti race attack (street) , contiroad attack and contitrail attack.
Ain't cheap but they do their job and do it straight and good. ContiSportAttack 2 are a little underpowered for the outcome of the busa.. I mean that I would be feeling the rear wheel to spin after heating it too much. From #3 this was sorted.

Atm using ContiRaceAttack Street 2 (Front) and SportAttack 4 (Rear), optimal setup, I've rubbed flat the sides of the front tyre within 8000kms or so.
Consider I travel mainly across mountains with U-turns and w/passenger.

Busa.png

Back