shift light anybody have one

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
i searched but couldnt find any i was lookin for a shift light the round led type i could mount anyone have one or had experience with one

I thought Acumen made a shift lite...... I think Justintime had one on his Busa.. it sat right next to the gear indicator.

i use raptor lights on both bikes,they work great,the red is much brighter then the yellow,and something to consider before ordering,outward appearence is the same regardless of color (clear) one of these days i need to order another red one

$95
pd8-web.jpg

$82
shift%20light.jpg

I'm using the raptor and really like. The Blue LED's are very bright. My buddy can see it light from the starting line area when it lights in the traps. My only minor complaint is the 200 rpm increments. It is not waterproof, but I have not had any trouble riding it in the rain or at the car wash.

For you guys with the Raptor light, where are the correct wires to install it and what color are the correct wires...
Or where did you guys tap into the Busa's wiring to set it up...
I have on on the shelf and might as well install it...

Thanks,

David

(Devious @ Nov. 07 2006,07:17) For you guys with the Raptor light, where are the correct wires to install it and what color are the correct wires...
Or where did you guys tap into the Busa's wiring to set it up...
I have on on the shelf and might as well install it...

Thanks,

David
I used the spare brown wire in the fairing for power and then tapped into the signal wire going to the tach near the cluster. I used a connector so I could pull it if needed. I'd have to look up the color of the wire. It is in the service manual.

Back