she's here!!

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well, here's the newest "edition" to my family....40th Anniversary Edition, that is....picked her up tuesday evening from a dealer in Hayward, Ca....Eastbay Motorsports....good folks, fair price, fast service, easy transaction. (Kevin, if you read this, thanks for everything). Worst rain/thunder/lightning we've had for months...she got soaked riding home in the truck. But she's warm and dry now, here's a couple pics.

Squeezed in to garage at home...have to leave her here while I do the mods...

newbusa.JPG

Now the fun begins...got a topgun coming from Silvio, Iceman is doing some cool new led's, and need to order pipes today...still need to decide on polished or carbon, and need advice about anyone on the site who is good to do business with on yosh products. Got the tinted(dark smoke) screen at the dealer, goes in tonight.

I'll post more pics as she progresses...
biggrin.gif

Congrats if you thought you loved this site before, you are really gonna see how great it is now that you have a bike
biggrin.gif

thats nice man congrats.. I argued with myself for several months wanting to trade my 01 for the orange like that... haha,, the econimical side won obviously... I guess your "I want. . " won haha.. I'm jealous!

Congrats on the new edition!! Might as well give the white auto to the wife right now, cuz you won't wanna bother with it anymore. ;)

Congrats on the new edition!!  Might as well give the white auto to the wife right now, cuz you won't wanna bother with it anymore.  ;)
Oh, thats wifey's new CLK 430 Cabrio....and probably the reason I didn't meet much resistance in this whole "sell one perfectly good bike to buy the same bike in a different color that you'll have to spend thousands of dollars to make all the changes you made to the last one" situation.

PS: this is for sale if anyone's lookin.......

z3topdwnfrt.JPG

I've got the top gun undertail and hugger on my 03 anniversary edition. I love it. It really looks cool, and sheds some extra weight after getting rid of all the stock stuff.

Sometimes in life a man gotta do what a man gotta do! Good move here's a pic of my Girl with a chorme pipe.

IM000337.JPG

TBone... Great choice! My 40th is "in the mail" and should be here in about a month, so I'm beginning to feel it. Very cool that you got a zero-mile bike, I can only hope for the same!
cool.gif

HEHEHEHE... I am the "King of my Court", I own a Hayabusa...all other plebes may park in a way that does not hinder my vehicles!!!
tounge.gif

Back