Girlfriend went Nuts and Trashed my Bike and Supra

Man IM not laughin at all cause that shytt actually happened to me!

I had all kinds of usefull information for you. Actually I was extremely calm when it happend. Difference was it was a extra large cresent wrench and not a weight.

So april fools or not I shed a reflection tear for ya!.

Id watch makin fun of it now cause when it does happen have some idea of how you will react!

ICE

I was wondering why you weren't in jail for, ummm, taking care of her...

Yeah, you got me too...dummy!  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
got me too !!!!!!!

I have had three old supras shindo... 2 87 turbos and 1 89 turbo. About the time I could afford the newer body style, that damn movie came out and jacked all the prices up on my toy! I was sooo pissed... I am holding out for a supra in the next five years though. My dream car...
biggrin.gif
Got to get the bike paid off and then I am going to build a supra up...

Lucky Dog!

Cloud

phatjoe... you think you will be banned for that picture? I know Cap isn't going to managing anymore... I wonder what Cache's take is on the pictures and such... (I don't mind...
biggrin.gif
)

CLoud

You should have led us on a bit....not fessed up for awhile. This thread could've gotten really lively!

HAHAHAH This is the best...I didnt want to say something bad like " OH I LAID the busa down.."  Thats like bad karma or something...i figured i would do this...
Pulling this on all your forum buds is bad karma too!!

May indigestion rack your chest and ants invade your pants and vest!!

I just showed this to my wife and she got FIRED up as well. Even brought up my ex before she got to the ending, LOL!!!

Sorry Busa Brothers, and other badass bikes alike...

I saw the oppurtunity to stick it to all of you right where it hurt...The Bike and Car damage story.

Good job! Usually a good story has atleast some of it's roots based on facts...........
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112387369 -->

I figured it was an April Foll's day thing or else I was going to buy the gun and ammo for ya! LOL

Damn! you got me good. I was getting pissed off reading your story
laugh.gif

Back