She's getting a butt lift.

Looks good E! Let me know how you like it after some saddle time.

I got in around 80 miles today. About the seat. With jeans I could see myself riding for around 300 miles before it gets uncomfortable. With leather pants I could see 500 plus miles. I think the padding with the leather pants would help with the long rides. I do like how the with the tail it pushes me forward against the tank. With the renthal bars it makes for a comy ride. You are welcome to try it at the bash. :beerchug:

Don't worry E, she'll grow on ya! :laugh: Sounds even better when your ringing her neck up in the 10-11k range. Just think of it as your pied piper letting all the Kawi's know to stop talking smack because the original big dawg is now present and accounted for and still isn't scared in the slightest. :laugh:

Kind of nervous at first that it was going to be too loud. But man ole man. It is music to my ears with ear plugs on. :laugh: I could not imagine riding without ear plugs. The exhaust screams.

Pics

620eb7d5.jpg

fd1cb264.jpg

9fd962c8.jpg

465716a9.jpg

78bf7bf5.jpg

Usually I'm not a fan of the megaphones but I've gotta say the blacked out look is awesome. I was concerned about how the seat is curved forward, glad it's working for you!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Stunning! I love it! I think the only other thing I would to would be put a hugger fender on her. :thumbsup:

I got in around 80 miles today. About the seat. With jeans I could see myself riding for around 300 miles before it gets uncomfortable. With leather pants I could see 500 plus miles. I think the padding with the leather pants would help with the long rides. I do like how the with the tail it pushes me forward against the tank. With the renthal bars it makes for a comy ride. You are welcome to try it at the bash. :beerchug:

Thanks E, looking forward to seeing you there! :thumbsup:

Looking real good! :bowdown:

Back