She won't start

Astrogoth

Registered
After trailering her across country, and a LOT of bumps, I got her home only to find she won't crank. Everything else seems normal. No dim lights etc. She just won't crank. Nada. Anyone else have this problem? How'd you fix it?

Thanks

Try the simple stuff first like battery and its connections. I found that out tha hard way once. Looked everywhere but connectors they were a bit corroded and loose.

Not to be a smart azz but keys on, kill switch is on, you have enough fuel, the bikes in neutral? Clutch pulled in?

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152750605 -->

Not to be a smart azz but keys on, kill switch is on, you have enough fuel, the bikes in neutral? Clutch pulled in?
+1 Made all these mistakes before at one point or another.
+2
smile.gif

Maybe after what they said, the fall over kill switch got giggered while you were traveling? It has to be something electrical. The fuel pump didn't decide to go on vacation because you moved. You do have enough gas in the tank...you can honk the horn or see your headlight come on. You poked around on the kickstand switch?

Okay I got it to run. My problem was a bad connector just in front of the throttle behind the right fairing. Pushed it back in and there she went. Tomorrow I plan to take the fairings off to see if I can hot glue this thing in place.

Thanks all!

Okay I got it to run. My problem was a bad connector just in front of the throttle behind the right fairing. Pushed it back in and there she went. Tomorrow I plan to take the fairings off to see if I can hot glue this thing in place.

Thanks all!
Tie down knock it out of the socket? Glad to hear your up and running.

Thanks all!
Just pinch the connector I wouldn't glue it...

Back