She has finally arrived ... w/pics.

(Spudley @ Mar. 16 2007,05:15) FASTEST COLOR I TELL YA..........Always nice to see another of the fastest-color Busa's out there !!!!
super.gif
 Congrats !!!!!
Oh come on, don't give him false hope. Everybody knows that Blue and Silver is the fastest color.  
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the nice bike.

(Super Trucker @ Mar. 16 2007,21:50)
(Spudley @ Mar. 16 2007,05:15) FASTEST COLOR I TELL YA..........Always nice to see another of the fastest-color Busa's out there !!!!
super.gif
 Congrats !!!!!
Oh come on, don't give him false hope. Everybody knows that Blue and Silver is the fastest color.  
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the nice bike.
Negative ghost rider!! All busa owners know that the 05 black/silver is the fastest!!
tounge.gif
poke.gif

Congrats on the bike!!!
beerchug.gif

IMG_0226.jpg

(MR X @ Mar. 15 2007,20:49) CONGRATS  Suzukirider

WHERE ARE YOU AT IN ONTARIO??
I'm in the Ottawa area ...

Thanks for all the replies ... just woke up to a snow storm, so looks like she won't be coming out this weekend.
mad.gif

Seems like their is an issue with fastest color around here ... even though I have never riding it, I can just tell by the sheer looks of her, that she is the fastest color by far.
tounge.gif
race.gif

newbie.gif
ALERT!!!    
newbie.gif
ALERT!!!

Dumb question coming (sorry, don't have an owner's manual).

Is their a choke on these bikes?

Thanks...

newbie.gif

Umm...I'm very sorry for the late post but you've all been misinformed. "I'M SORRY !!!".

Look it up in the Suzuki Shop Manual, it makes note on many different pages at the bottom of the pages, I quote "unless, of course, you have the 05' red / black. Please disregard all other notations as all other model years, and color schemes ARE slower".
super.gif

Waaahaahahhahhahaaaaa !!!!!!!! that's what it says, look it up !!!
wow.gif

Next to the clutch lever. Pulls toward the rider for choke. Posting fastest color pic now:

DSC00379__Small_.JPG

Nice ride but all you guys got to quit fooling your self.  You all know that the 05 Ltd is the fastest color.

05_LTD.JPG

(dadofthree @ Apr. 01 2007,15:58) Next to the clutch lever. Pulls toward the rider for choke. Posting fastest color pic now:
You're right! But the decals on yours slow you down....

HPIM0793aa.jpg

Back