New here, and great reading...

after MUCH...reconsideration....I've decided FOB just dont cut it....

I think I much prefer....Fobio....

You know....like that model guy....   ya....Fobio...
<span style='color:blue'>Fobio, I wish.  Head looks like a cueball, but that is a good thing.  I'm saving a fortune on hair care products.  Had the same comb since 1989 haha.  As long as Van Deisel is popular, everything is cool, plus riding here in NC in the summer time, with that crock pot on my head, I need all the heat disapation that I can get i.e. no hair.</span>
well,its settled then....you've heard of the anti-christ....

ENTER...."Anti-Fobio"....

just kiddin bro....Fob sounds cool....

me talkin : "Hey Honey , I'm just gonna head out for a couple beers... me , Fob , an' sum a da boys...."

hee hee hee .

Its got that nice...ITALIAN GHETTO sound to it...huh...eh..

Welcome to the board Firman...I'm one of those in waiting for a Busa...whaaa...I'm jealous. Don't retire the ZX...remember, if Kawasaki hadn't built a Ninja, none of us would be here.

The time is now Busa-thirty...................
Did you pick your bike up yet? If so what'cha think? Silly question, as has been noted before might take from one to several days before your shet-eating-grin dissappears.... Not to worry though several members who purchased new Busa's have experienced this same side effect.

<span style='color:blue'>Called my dealer this morning, asking what time I might be able to pick up the bike, and was told I would not be able to pick it up till tommorrow, maybe. They had to assemble it. Who they got working down there, Bob the Builder? Well, better safe than sorry, I should let them take there time, but geeeeeezzzzzz a week will have gone by. Must be ordering it piece by piece from Japan.....They just don't understand that I need a fix for this busitis. Haven't even rode one, but I'm going through the D.T.'s here.</span>

11doh.gif
Try waiting a freakin year to get one. I first saw mine 2nd hand in Jun, couldn't afford it
sly.gif
made an offer, anyway. Guy calls me back a few months later, i'm going nuts
drooling3.gif

Still can't afford it. Pulls the old I have some else looking at it. oh well. Gotta stay
cool.gif

Finally he calls just before Christmas (6 months later) and says I'll take your offer. I say $10k Cdn in my name. He says i'll call you back. next day he calls says show me the cash.
thumbs-up.gif
I pick her up the next day. I take her out twice, it snows until the next Mar, i get to take her out in May, almost a year from the time I first laid Eyes on it.

<span style='color:blue'>Called my dealer this morning, asking what time I might be able to pick up the bike, and was told I would not be able to pick it up till tommorrow, maybe.  They had to assemble it.  Who they got working down there, Bob the Builder?  Well, better safe than sorry, I should let them take there time, but geeeeeezzzzzz a week will have gone by.  Must be ordering it piece by piece from Japan.....They just don't understand that I need a fix for this busitis.  Haven't even rode one, but I'm going through the D.T.'s here.</span>
go down , watch 'em uncrate it , thats always fun .
Puts the pressure on too....

Have a good one FOB.....RSD.

<span style='color:blue'>Picked up my new baby today, and I have to say, you guys are wrong.  It is not as good as everyone said it was, IT IS BETTER.  I have not been able to stop talking, smiling, gazing, and any other term that I cannot think of now.  A little apprehensive when I picked it up, allways running worst case senerios throught my brain.  Not to bad  mouth my ZX-10, moving from that, to the busa is like upgrading from a yugo to an rolls royce.  I AM REALLY IMPRESSED with this bike.  Only thing I don't like, is the stock cans.  Sort of gives the alure of a sleeping giant, or in laymans terms, to dang quiet.  Probably not going to go with a full system, maybe just 2 slipons, and I like D&D's, but what are others opinion.</span>

Welcome Fireman!! Congrats on the new busa!!! I put 2 yoshi slip ons on mine and it sounds great. I went with them becouse they kinda go with suzuki. Glad I did to couse i love em!!! Also put a power commander on to and its a noticable difference.

Back