Servion this is for you and all wondering about a 5X10...

casualdreamer

Registered
I went a head and posted these up knowing that there might be more people wondering what the setup maybe like. There is still plenty of room in the from on the trailer for a tool box. I have a shelve tower on the right and have room on the left a tool box if needed. If anyone has any questions let me know. Wife is getting the actually measurements for the inside of the trailer those will be posted soon. Take Care and Ride Safe...

100_1939.jpg

100_1943.jpg

100_1940.jpg

Are you sure on the size? I have a 5 x 8, and while it is tight you can do two bikes side by side. I wish that it was a 6 x 10, but it is liveable enough to hang on to it. No way that you can do two there!

I have done my busa and a Newer 1k. It is tight... But doable its all about the stagger I say. Yep it is a 5x10. My Jeep Grand Cherokee has track width of about 5ft and it is just a smooch wider not counting the wheel wells... Over all width of Jeep 72in not inculding mirrors and the trailer is about the same in all (wheel wells in.)..

Last edited:
I have gotten 2 Busa's on a 5x10 utility trailer. It is tight, but doable. The difference being the over hang of the bars on the utility trailer.

IMG_1155.JPG

Back