Serious Problem with the .ORG

I blame ALL OF YOU on the fact that I have throttle control problems. I have posted time after time about not speeding with our bikes. You all have story after story of speeding and breaking the law with total disregard.

Now I am finding that I can't ride on I-75 in the Tampa Florida area without twisting the throttle and breaking the law with complete abandon! I am cruising at 100mph, and just being a speed hooligan.

I blame the org for that behavior. I tried with all of my might to fight it last night and I failed, totally. I used the throttle and had feelings of immense joy, happy to enjoy the speed, regardless of the law. I have an undeniable urge, like an addiction to twist that throttle, I literally have to do it or I'll explode!

So, I seem to have been infected with the dark side of the org. I don't see any cure in my future, I hope I don't get caught.......:cheerleader:

Getting caught or loosing your license should be the least of your worries. If getting a ticket is the first problem coming to your mind, then you have been doing it so often you forgot about the other problems on the road. :down:

Godspeed.

Go to the track!
i blame all of you on the fact that i have throttle control problems. I have posted time after time about not speeding with our bikes. You all have story after story of speeding and breaking the law with total disregard.

Now i am finding that i can't ride on i-75 in the tampa florida area without twisting the throttle and breaking the law with complete abandon! I am cruising at 100mph, and just being a speed hooligan.

I blame the org for that behavior. I tried with all of my might to fight it last night and i failed, totally. I used the throttle and had feelings of immense joy, happy to enjoy the speed, regardless of the law. I have an undeniable urge, like an addiction to twist that throttle, i literally have to do it or i'll explode!

So, i seem to have been infected with the dark side of the org. I don't see any cure in my future, i hope i don't get caught.......:cheerleader:

:rofl:wow i guess they told you.

and so will i. :laugh:

i could post some pics that might make you 2nd think ever riding again, so i won't. but maybe you might do your own search and take a look at a few bike wreak pics. some things you can't unsee and may haunt you for a long time.
::111st knee i saw ground down to where his lower leg was just hanging by the tendon, still haunts me.:ghostface:

I will call it the virus or a thrend.When you are on your busa,your horns will automatically comes out.The itchiness of twisting the throttle and enjoying the fast and stable ride is so addictive:laugh:

FYI,if you live in Florida and you ride on 75 and 595,beware of the upcoming SPEED CAMERAS there going to install:banghead:..more then likely they will install these all over Florida,and they will be coming to your state soon!...time to figure out how to obscure the plate with Technology,any Genuises out there can figure that one out,and doing so, not be visible upon inspection:whistle:...because it's only a matter of time before States realize that this is a GREAT Money Maker,(i.e. red light cameras)and it will be like Europe!...with no AUTOBAUN!

Its hard for me to control the throttle on the busa, for the mere fact going to the speed limit simple *feels* too slow... however when I ride my dads harley cruising the speed limit feels fine. They are great cruising bikes

I travel the same stretch of I-75 as well. I usually seem to find an Interstate Pace Car ( Highway Patrol ) to curb my desire to break the posted speed. But as soon as hes off the track it green, green, green....back to racing. At least now I have someone to blame....Damn you guys!!!:laugh:

Guys please, racing on the highway is not safe for you or anyone else using it... Now making good progress well thats a different matter altogether. :whistle::rofl:

I quit putting pipes on my Busa's because when I did, the bike revved so much freer that I slowly started driving faster and faster.

I was bad on the Gen 1's but when I had a Gen 2 it was ridiulous how much faster I was going. I put the Gen 2 back stock, and eventually sold when I located a pristine Gen1. Which by the way are getting harder and harder to find in a clean unabused state.

Seeing 2 different people 2 years in a row, die while I was there convinced me to slow down a bit and enjoy the scenery and not just the blur of scenery. Seeing people die on motorcycles gives you a different perspective on how to drive on the street. A harsh way to learn, but learn I did.

Back