Serious Problem with the .ORG

Spkrdctr

Registered
I blame ALL OF YOU on the fact that I have throttle control problems. I have posted time after time about not speeding with our bikes. You all have story after story of speeding and breaking the law with total disregard.

Now I am finding that I can't ride on I-75 in the Tampa Florida area without twisting the throttle and breaking the law with complete abandon! I am cruising at 100mph, and just being a speed hooligan.

I blame the org for that behavior. I tried with all of my might to fight it last night and I failed, totally. I used the throttle and had feelings of immense joy, happy to enjoy the speed, regardless of the law. I have an undeniable urge, like an addiction to twist that throttle, I literally have to do it or I'll explode!

So, I seem to have been infected with the dark side of the org. I don't see any cure in my future, I hope I don't get caught.......:cheerleader:

A $700 ticket with a trip to jail overnight is the final cure. Plus possible license suspension in Florida.

Last edited:
There is no cure, but to live with such an illness you need sharp eyes and a good radar detector. Also, pick the spots to show your illness carefully. :rofl:

I've been struggling with this for years, and know first hand that it's not easy.:laugh:

For example, a few years back I couldn't attend my regular treatments at local race tracks for a while, and as a result had to be treated by the government doctors - which sucked because they don't recognize this condition as an illness.

Throw a turbo on it and you will develope a different personality disorder as well.

Oh wow.. This explains it all. I thought something was wrong with me. I was embarrass to bring it up to anyone. Is there a good support group?

Hi.. My name is Marcus.

Hi Marcus..

I own a busa and I'm an addict..

A $700 ticket with a trip to jail overnight is the final cure. Plus possible license suspension in Florida.

when i went to Orlando a few weeks ago i was being passed at high rates of speed i had to speed up...going thru Orlando on I4 riding at a high rate of speed and having minivans blast past me was a weird feeling....some were going over 100mph

Take responsibility for your own actions. You know the busa has the capability to exceed the posted speed limit. Just because others may have exceeded the speed limit doesn't change a thing.

Welcome to the madness :thumbsup::beerchug::laugh::whistle:

speaking of throttle, anyone find the bike is jerky at around 10 mph in stop and go traffic? I can't seem to get it to move smoothly. Is there a TPS mod that needs to be performed?

I blame ALL OF YOU on the fact that I have throttle control problems. I have posted time after time about not speeding with our bikes. You all have story after story of speeding and breaking the law with total disregard.

Now I am finding that I can't ride on I-75 in the Tampa Florida area without twisting the throttle and breaking the law with complete abandon! I am cruising at 100mph, and just being a speed hooligan.

I blame the org for that behavior. I tried with all of my might to fight it last night and I failed, totally. I used the throttle and had feelings of immense joy, happy to enjoy the speed, regardless of the law. I have an undeniable urge, like an addiction to twist that throttle, I literally have to do it or I'll explode!

So, I seem to have been infected with the dark side of the org. I don't see any cure in my future, I hope I don't get caught.......:cheerleader:
I travel the same stretch of I-75 as well. I usually seem to find an Interstate Pace Car ( Highway Patrol ) to curb my desire to break the posted speed. But as soon as hes off the track it green, green, green....back to racing. At least now I have someone to blame....Damn you guys!!!:laugh:

Let's hope the wrong people do not read this thread. Ya know, those people who enforce the law. ???

speaking of throttle, anyone find the bike is jerky at around 10 mph in stop and go traffic? I can't seem to get it to move smoothly. Is there a TPS mod that needs to be performed?

Check the slack in the throttle cable. That may be your culprit. A TB sync may be in order as well depending on how many miles you have.

Back