Serious Problem!

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
I just finally got done with the big upgrade/install, which consisted of the airbox mod, PAIR mod, PCIIIr, and the BDE Gen3. Now the question I have is what in the world do I do next? I'm not wanting to do turbo/NOS at this point, but am wondering what else I really need to make this bike what it is truly meant to be.

Lower it and take it to the track. thats what its meant to be
cool.gif

Put some sticky tires on it & hit the corners!! (To each their own Him!!)
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

It's meant to be whatever you want it to be.:)

Do the hump mod, and then you are done!
laugh.gif

It more so depends on what you want out of the bike...Once you determine that then you'll have and idea of the direction to take...
evil.gif

How about ride it
wow.gif
laugh.gif

You could make it more track like(lighter wheels, suspension, short'in wheelbase, etc..), more drag like(lower it, extend swingarm, larger wheeel in rear, etc...), more bling bling(chrome, cool lights, etc...), or more touring like(comfier seat, windscreen, bar risers, lower pegs, etc...).

That's what great about the busa!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105998528 -->

well like its been mentioned, do you want to drag race it or take the twisties hard or just cruise around.

drag race = lower it (strap it) and go practice
twisties = good sticky tires (diablos, powers, M1s, etc)
cruise around = tank bag/saddle bags

Either way, Tobin seats (or similar) are a good place to start next. HID head lamps (see the thread from KS). Hump mods, garage door mod (if you have an autmatic door), polished pieces parts or carbon fiber (depends on your taste) you get the idea
wink.gif

Thanks for all the input guys. One thing I was thinking about, does anybody know who was doing the turn signal mod with the kanji etched into the mirrors with the leds? If so, are they still doing the mod? I would like to possibly have that done.

sorry mister cali but 3 mins in 9 deg weather kinda takes away from the joy

How about ride it
wow.gif
That's what I was thinking.  
wink.gif
I do plan on riding the hell out of it once our weather here in IL gets out of the single digits.
Yhea just tweaking you. I live in the North also. I could not take it anymore so I send the bike South. The point is however keep what you have and RIDE. Change in steps to your likeing, just a little at a time. What you have just completed is a lot over stock, so enjoy it for a while then make some changes.

Bro, I'm still trying to get the mods you have. Man unless you're
planning on some serious drag strip time, what more do ya want. Not tryin
to be funny, but it was all it was meant to be when it rolled of the
show room floor
wink.gif
Tell ya what though, when you start putting
the big $$$ in a turbo hit me back and I'll settle up with you on your current
extras (if you're trying to part with them). When you're ready to seriously
upgrade performance hit up Johnnycheese aka Busa Guru. Happy hunting.

BD

Thanks for all the input guys.  One thing I was thinking about, does anybody know who was doing the turn signal mod with the kanji etched into the mirrors with the leds?  If so, are they still doing the mod?  I would like to possibly have that done.
Check ICEMANN or Razorblade. I think that's his name.

RazorRR?
RazorRRBlade?
Something like that....

sounds like you are ready for the digital gear indicator, they are great, avail in blue or red and very easy to see in all light conditions, then lower it 1" front and rear.

Back