series of crash pics

let me start by saying at least they made it out ok....

now that thats out of they way :whistle:

I'm glad to see that they were wearing the most fashionable HD riding gear and accessories. I am surprised that they were not hurt worse but guess they road the bike into the soft stuff. At the end of the day he will likely fix the bike and neither of them will likely buy or wear any type of real gear. Anyone else hear your insurance rates going up due to stupid folks like this :banghead:

The wife was driving me in the car the other day and she saw a bike going with ape hangers - she asked how he would be able to stop really fast with bars like that?

I said dunno , take the next right we are at the doctors office.

I c nothing funny about a felow rider crashing. I frequently drag my pegs and pipes on my cruiser. You need to know the limits to the bike you are riding and ride within those limits. Glad they were ok.

That sucks. Anyone else have any series of crash pics to share. They are always interesting to see, long as nobody gets hurt.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is it wrong that we find this so funny :rofl: :rofl:

I think what the gang here sees as funny is the irony surrounding the "rough riding Harley" folks who forgoe any type of serious riding gear in an effort to maintain that outlaw/tough guy appearance and when we see one of them get scratched up we feel as if we told them so.

to those making light, or making fun of this.

I see any motorcycle accident as a horrible thing.

During this spring/summer in the DFW area, there have been a series of fatal motorcycles accidents, almost all have been sportbike riders, most very young guys. I just hope this never happens to you or anyone you give a chit about.

**yes I know nobody died on this one, it's just not a laughing matter

I fully agree with you CQT, and I hate it when I read here "another brother or member crashed"
I was in the Dallas area a few years ago when right in front of my Bro and I a few Guys wiped out, as their Girlfriends have a tiny pair of shorts and tang top for gear.
Then this Spring when my Bro went off roading in a nasty way, Buddy I agree, it's NOT FUN !!!

....hence I often close my 2 cents worth with "ride safe"

The only leather on that bike was in boots and cute little streamers... I feel sorry for the passenger.

If they had been wearing ANY proper gear, they probablly wouldn't have been banged up so bad. It sucks that they went down and it makes me cringe but all I can think is, "Who took the pictures??"

1001 reasons NOT to own a HD

:laugh:

How was this the bikes fault? Looked to be rider error to me.

I don't see anything funny about seeing a fellow biker wreck all. I think it's in bad taste.

Seeing the slow mo or frame by frame is interesting though, it allows you to see directly where and how things went wrong. I'd much rather look at the pics and learn than sit and laugh at others misfortune, maybe it will help me not make the same mistake.

I think what the gang here sees as funny is the irony surrounding the "rough riding Harley" folks who forgoe any type of serious riding gear in an effort to maintain that outlaw/tough guy appearance and when we see one of them get scratched up we feel as if we told them so.

Maybe they have not had much experience with going down and thus no knowledge of what the gear does? Or maybe they have and feel that the risk is worth it? Don't look like a couple being "outlaws/tough guys" to me, Looks like a couple of folks riding who just so happened to have a bad thing happen. (drivers fault though)

Maybe they have not had much experience with going down and thus no knowledge of what the gear does? Or maybe they have and feel that the risk is worth it? Don't look like a couple being "outlaws/tough guys" to me, Looks like a couple of folks riding who just so happened to have a bad thing happen. (drivers fault though)

Anyone that gets on a bike wearing a shirt with cut off sleeves knows darn well what road rash is and they take their chances in an effort to pose, period. I sweat my @ss off in an effort to be safe, enough said.

Any accident is no laughing matter,that west end accident report doesent say weather that poor man was wearing a helmet because someone responded to the article that he wasnt,that would be the 3rd non helmet fatality this week that i know of,that makes it double sad,when all it wouldve taken wouldve been a helmet and life couldve gone on.

Anyone that gets on a bike wearing a shirt with cut off sleeves knows darn well what road rash is and they take their chances in an effort to pose, period. I sweat my @ss off in an effort to be safe, enough said.

ANYONE who refuses to wear protective gear is taking their chances. It is really hard to feel sorry for someone in this situation. Glad to see I'm not the only one who shares these sentiments.

to those making light, or making fun of this.

I see any motorcycle accident as a horrible thing.

During this spring/summer in the DFW area, there have been a series of fatal motorcycles accidents, almost all have been sportbike riders, most very young guys. I just hope this never happens to you or anyone you give a chit about.

**yes I know nobody died on this one, it's just not a laughing matter

Your right its not funny but come on lets use a little common sence here. Look where hes riding,how hes riding and what he is waring. He doesnt belong on this type of road. He has know clue of what hes doing and could hurt other people. That poor lady on the bike. I hope she doesnt get on the back with him again. This was nobodys fault but his own.

Back