Need help finding a crash pic

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, I am wanting to help keep our local younger riders safety aware, as I live in a college town and many of them dawn their summer gear to go riding which is no gear at all...

I had a series of photo's of a crash a few years ago but can find only one now see below... does anyone have the rest of these shots or can you help me find them on the web? As I recall it was a lot of scrapes but not too gory. Thanks

no gear.jpg

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
there was one on face book just yesterday ...let me see if i can find it

Argilbertson

Registered
wow, that's an interesting look at your tendons!

you could always try to find the old pics of road rash girl from way back when...

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
That's actually a picture of a guy that was bitten by a snake. He's a producer for Bear Grylls' TV show. The other pic shows the skin graft that they used to cover that gaping hole.

ZRXMAX

Registered
On a related subject from the picture, stay off the paint when your leaned to the extreme.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
On a related subject from the picture, stay off the paint when your leaned to the extreme.
It seems odd he would even be leaning that much,seems like a nice soft sweeper to me.

And here's where Rubbah goes off... What kind of an A-hole takes ANYBODY on the back of a bike without gear. I understand that when U pick up a chic and yer dic starts to do your thinking for you,or that its too hot for gear... Wait,no I don't. I dont understand at all.

Sorry Kent,cant find the pics. props to you for trying to educate todays squids,must be quite the challenge.

Kent:bowdown:

Rubbah.

jwest

Registered
I only rode with a mesh jacket with armor and gloves,but after seeing enough road rash and crash pics i invested in leathers this yr and boots...and i find it funny when people look at me weird for wearing them,but the day they go down it will all make sense to them,even makes me feel better when i ride knowing im alot better protected.

wv rider

Registered
Those pictures were published in sportrider magazine a few years ago. I will take a look through some back issues and see if I can locate the issue. It may be quicker to join sportrider and ask Kento about the pictures. He is a fantastic journalist and will probably know where they are off the top of his head.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekbenade